Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disappointment of a Game, READ FAST

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Disappointment of a Game, READ FAST

Technohic
12.29.2011 , 04:06 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ProphetX View Post
Yes this game is dying so fast and everyone is unsubbing . Forget the fact that I counted over 30 US servers full last night and had a 40 minute wait time to get into my own server .

No one is playing right ?

/end sarcasm
lol That reminds me. Hope he is on my server so maybe I will be 99th in line later tonight.

Julsnet
12.29.2011 , 04:07 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by thoddiver View Post
I have to agree about the website queue... I've never heard of a website requiring a queue. I feel like that was a publicity stunt to make it appear like they had more people playing than they really were. Or to make 1+ mil look bigger than it is. I dunno.

I do have a bit of knowledge in that realm. I feel like they just didn't really plan this well for queue's. Maybe they felt the game wasn't going to be that popular?
thats true, and if not that, then its just the servers are small and/or bad
Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... That is up to you

Militarywar
12.29.2011 , 04:07 PM | #13
I sadly have to agree with almost everything you said. Especially about the pvp, so many issues. the simple fact is, you cant have a lvl 10 go up against a lvl 40 who has access to almost all their abilities, it just doesnt work.

Sadly, this really does feel like an RPG, not an MMO....

GalacticKegger
12.29.2011 , 04:07 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Julsnet View Post
Looks like its pandas for me...peace
Ciao bella.
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu

DrakusMa
12.29.2011 , 04:07 PM | #15
I thought this guy had been banned from the forums already?!?

TalliNV
12.29.2011 , 04:07 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Julsnet View Post
their servers are small and dont hold that many people. they had 1.5 mill players as of 5 days ago, that number has dropped to 1.2. And at this stage in an mmo, the game should be increasing. Just another warhammer follower, soon to DIE
And you pulled that info out of where?

To the ignore list with you, begone!
-Valin

Julsnet
12.29.2011 , 04:08 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Militarywar View Post
I sadly have to agree with almost everything you said. Especially about the pvp, so many issues. the simple fact is, you cant have a lvl 10 go up against a lvl 40 who has access to almost all their abilities, it just doesnt work.

Sadly, this really does feel like an RPG, not an MMO....
at endgame, it gets worse.
Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... That is up to you

calhounhusker
12.29.2011 , 04:08 PM | #18
Why the hell does this post keep showing up?

Let it die OP!

Dont let the door hit you on the rear on the way out.

Grammarye
12.29.2011 , 04:10 PM | #19
Pro-tip: Posting the same thing over and over when the first one gets locked/deleted is a great way to annoy everyone around you, especially mods. They're people too.

I am awed by your foresight and intuition about this game. Why are you here in a forum when there are so many games out there to be saved, lotteries to be won, go go the people of the Earth need you!

The above is sarcasm. There are already threads to discuss missing features. Nobody, least of all EA & Bioware, is going to miss your subscription. They already have 1.5 million players in 17 days. Even accounting for usual churn, that figure really does bode well. Sorry to be so terribly positive & upbeat and all that.

If you really are getting paid for this (that is apparently happening) I find that very sad. That said, if you aren't, the repetition is pretty sad too. I mean this in the literal classical sense of the word.
For 2000 Cartel Coins, a year-old game breaking bug may get fixed.
For $20, an epic death scene for your character is unlocked to end your overly expensive class story. Subscribers pay $10.

Julsnet
12.29.2011 , 04:10 PM | #20
at least we can say we donated money to the time and money bioware spent on making this failure of a game. but its time to let go, this game is going down before the next year is finished