Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crit chance

JayneKobb
12.29.2011 , 03:19 PM | #1
Out of curiosity, what kind of crit rates are people getting? I noticed the other day that it seemed like crits were raining from the heavens and when I checked my char sheet, I was just shy of 25% crit rate because of a smuggler buff. Un-buffed I was at 19.6%. And Im only lvl 21.

Am I the only one who thinks this is pretty high? Sure our crits arent that big. And there doesnt seem to be any kind of Devastate...but it still seems pretty regular.
The Brotherhood
An Elite Trooper-Only Republic PVP Unit
--->Recruitment Thread<---

UnknownLegacy
12.29.2011 , 03:32 PM | #2
I'm a 45 BH Merc and I think I'm just shy of 30% crit. I'm not sure if the character sheet includes the 6% crit from talents. I'm also kind of stacking crit/surge.

derkokes
12.29.2011 , 06:01 PM | #3
you gain more from stats the lower you are. i am 456 and about 35% crit. i also stack crit surge cuz i pvp
in these times we must ask ourselves what would revan do? Honestly, role a lightside sith

Damarak
12.29.2011 , 06:10 PM | #4
No idea how you guys get those #s. I'm a 42 Merc with of-level gear from questing etc, I'm at 17% crit. I still have 4% more to go from talents I havent invested in yet, but thats still only 21%.

derkokes
12.29.2011 , 06:32 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Damarak View Post
No idea how you guys get those #s. I'm a 42 Merc with of-level gear from questing etc, I'm at 17% crit. I still have 4% more to go from talents I havent invested in yet, but thats still only 21%.
everypiece of gear i have has crit on it
in these times we must ask ourselves what would revan do? Honestly, role a lightside sith