Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

no subscription on my account

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lastlupin
12.13.2011 , 05:54 PM | #1
i just got home it it saids there is currently no active subscription on this account and i enter my early access code, and it saids redeem a product registration code but i didnt get the box yet cuz it isnt out what do i do?
"I am not a man of words. But I respect the power of words, for that is what transformed me. The words of the Sith Code."
―Bane, Dark Lord of the Sith

Smilfink
12.13.2011 , 05:54 PM | #2

Gaxon
12.13.2011 , 05:55 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Lastlupin View Post
i just got home it it saids there is currently no active subscription on this account and i enter my early access code, and it saids redeem a product registration code but i didnt get the box yet cuz it isnt out what do i do?
and read this sticky
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=359

Kourage
12.13.2011 , 05:55 PM | #4
Read the stickies.
Wait for your early access invite email.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

Lastlupin
12.13.2011 , 05:59 PM | #5
o thank you i just got home from nyc and i didnt no been away for a month so im guessing im not flagged, ok but is my client done pre loading since i got this?
"I am not a man of words. But I respect the power of words, for that is what transformed me. The words of the Sith Code."
―Bane, Dark Lord of the Sith

Kourage
12.13.2011 , 06:17 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Lastlupin View Post
o thank you i just got home from nyc and i didnt no been away for a month so im guessing im not flagged, ok but is my client done pre loading since i got this?
You are the only person who can tell us if you finished downloading the client. You will have to download and run the installer.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

Cerimon
12.13.2011 , 10:52 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

Please see this updated sticky in relation to this error message.

We apologize for any confusion caused and thank you for Pre-Ordering Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support