Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I want a swappable purple crystal badly enough to quit if it's raid drop only

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I want a swappable purple crystal badly enough to quit if it's raid drop only
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TItanten
12.29.2011 , 01:57 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Valanze View Post
THere are more colors then blue, green, yellow, red?
Yeah, there's black core variants of blue, red, and yellow. There's also purple, light and dark blue, and probably light and dark red (but not sure).

Sambba
12.29.2011 , 01:58 PM | #12
All colors should be available someway other than raiding, at least the normal colors like blue, violet, yellow etc.

Valanze
12.29.2011 , 01:58 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by TItanten View Post
Yeah, there's black core variants of blue, red, and yellow. There's also purple, light and dark blue, and probably light and dark red (but not sure).
Where do you get these? SOmeone mentioned the PVP one is red can I PvP (even though I hate it) Pull it out and put it in whatever or even better give it to my artificer son for a possible reverse engineer???
Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun!

TegMiles
12.29.2011 , 01:59 PM | #14
Go artifice they will give that for you one time or the other !

good post !

OmegaMayhem
12.29.2011 , 02:00 PM | #15
There are also orange crystals.

Areka
12.29.2011 , 02:00 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Felioats View Post
I don't care if it takes 1,000,000 commendations, as long as there is some path toward getting one that I can take.

A rare drop means there's a real chance I'll never get one, no matter how hard I try. And while I love single group content, under no circumstance will I raid.

If it's unattainable for me, I'll take it as an insult to my playstyle and, by extension, myself.

I guess people can say that's my own darn fault, but I want to make my feelings on the matter known, regardless of how they are judged.
Considering that "Operations" are supposed to be optional content (despite some users) and that we are not talking of gear sets but of a crystal... Well, not sure if quitting but surely I can agree with "It's nuts!" to lock purple to Operations 8which I don't know if that is the case).

But hey, purple appears in movies. Where is my white crystal?
Lord Alaric: At last, the Dark Council has answered my petitions and sent a powerful fighting Sith to help secure the temple!
Sith Warrior: I'm just here to check the plumbing.

TegMiles
12.29.2011 , 02:01 PM | #17
and btw Sith and empire players cannot have another color than red !

that will be nonsense !!!! if i se a bad player with another color than red i quit.

(and don t tell me you choose the light path because if other sith see u are not red they NEED to kill you on sight as a traitor !)

Phinion
12.29.2011 , 02:03 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Valanze View Post
THere are more colors then blue, green, yellow, red? I am not being a jerk I am being serious. I have never seen any other colors. I would almost sell my first born for a purple ALMOST.

Are these rare drops underworld schematics? I am being honest I just didn't know.
There are many different colors. Some are harder to find than others though. My Sage is currently using an orange crystal right now which is somewhat nice since many people do not have one. But it was a drop from a heroic I believe on Nar Shadaa from a double-bladed saber. Good luck in your search though.

imtrick
12.29.2011 , 02:03 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by TegMiles View Post
and btw Sith and empire players cannot have another color than red !
Completely, utterly and obviously false.
Taint & Rough Trade - tart.enjin.com
------Casual and Hard-Core, 18+ GLBT Sith & Republic Guilds------
Part of the game-spanning Rough Trade Gaming Community

weezdajuice
12.29.2011 , 02:04 PM | #20
these are the types of players that BW caves to.
Ooh a new private message! False alarm. Just another infraction. Clicking is bad and you should feel bad.