Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BH Merc or Smug GS, what's more fun?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
BH Merc or Smug GS, what's more fun?

Liljekrantz
12.13.2011 , 05:50 PM | #1
So as you can guess by the title I'm on the fence on which my starting char should be. I will most likely get into the EA tommorow I would like to have made up my mind .

What I really would like to hear is which class do you guys think are the most intresting and fun to play story/pve/pvp wise?

There will probably be a bunch of diffrent opinions but I hope it will sway me one way or the other so I know which side of the fence I will be landing come my EA invite.

Thanks in advance.

albynomonk
12.13.2011 , 06:14 PM | #2
Those are the two classes I plan on playing. I'm starting with the Merc BH personally.
The Gunanoot Legacy - The Harbinger
Tito, Soren, Zzoren, DrManhattan, DoubleOh, Mookie

Spyde
12.13.2011 , 06:21 PM | #3
be unique go Smuggler.

Liljekrantz
12.13.2011 , 06:24 PM | #4
That was my first thought but I've been watching video on thier gameplay and merc seems alot more fun. Sure GS has awesome singletarget dps and they can take a beating while in cover but Mercs they got more aoe and thier combat looks more action oriented. Well atm Im thinking Merc but that will proabably change back and forth like it has done before :P. Please keep discussing its very intresting to hear what ppl think.

Raijak
12.13.2011 , 06:34 PM | #5
Go Pro, Go Smuggler!

ZakMorgan
12.13.2011 , 07:45 PM | #6
For what its worth I think the BH has better companions.
Founder, and proud Agent since day one

Evuke
12.13.2011 , 08:34 PM | #7
if you don't mind going in to cover all the time and being immobile GS, if you like to move around and be dynamic then bh.....there's a reason smuggler is the least popular class, cover is terrible!