Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

electrostaff

theeliteninja
04.26.2012 , 09:24 PM | #41
Some people like the idea of the Electrostaff (different from Techstaff). Like the droids in Episode 3 that fight for GG. I think it is cool, and it is unfair of Wars/Knights get to use Vibros.
Old-<Cali Killed Nox>-Assassin-Pot5
(▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀!!▀Ξ[▀(Θ)▀]Ξ▀!!▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

RustyGlove
05.13.2012 , 03:31 PM | #42
My Guardian uses vibroswords all day and it's awesome. It does really bug me that it's not the same for my shadow. I too would like to see no downside to using an electrostaff over a double saber... C'mon BW, pleeeeaase?

Nasagi
06.13.2012 , 08:44 PM | #43
Bioware doesn't seem to care

theeliteninja
06.14.2012 , 12:55 PM | #44
That is true, I want to use a Staff!
Old-<Cali Killed Nox>-Assassin-Pot5
(▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀!!▀Ξ[▀(Θ)▀]Ξ▀!!▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

ADPowah
06.18.2012 , 11:20 AM | #45
I'd really want to use a electrostaff, if they weren't so ugly.
What I want: 1) Dual spec for me and my comps 2) missions where I fight with all of my comps at once, we are a team 3) playable comp-only missions 4) Free flight PVE and PVP Space combat (i.e. X-Wing multiplayer) 5) Instanced areas that change based on our story, sand-box areas that are open.

Nasagi
07.18.2012 , 09:38 AM | #46
I'm still upset that no one will take a look at this and give us some form of answer. "Read everything on the forums" my ***

SinnedWill
07.19.2012 , 08:49 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by HeavyMetalShaman View Post
Which companions may use electrostaves? My Qyzen has only been able to use techblades as far as I know, and I am level 17 so far. I looked in his codex and it says his main weapon is vibrowords (which is false btw). The companion skills tab only shows proficiency with techblades so is that all he ever gets?
Xalek can use electrostaves (and all abilities while equipped with one). And the Agent companion obtained on Alderaan uses either electro or techstaves, I forget which one and that companions name (Vector maybe?).
Mains: TheSinner - Madness Sorc; Scornful - Carnage Marauder
Minis: Scorned - Deception Assassin; Sinbane - Pyro Powertech; Sinborn - Marksman Sniper
Guild: Physics
Server: The Shadowlands by way of Dreshdae Cantina.

Nasagi
07.23.2012 , 12:35 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by SinnedWill View Post
Xalek can use electrostaves (and all abilities while equipped with one). And the Agent companion obtained on Alderaan uses either electro or techstaves, I forget which one and that companions name (Vector maybe?).
Xalek,Vector, and Kira Carsen(JK companion)can use them I know

Satedbuffalo
07.23.2012 , 12:39 PM | #49
Dev response, pls.

Nosduh
07.26.2012 , 11:53 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by antibiomech View Post
shockassins, and madness spec, have less dblbld requirements then deception.
I am a high end madness assassin (in pve, at the least; however, I am fairly well known in the pvp community on my server as well) and using an electro staff, while some models may look sick, is a dps loss. Regardless of your spec or build, you cannot maul! Maul is on of my main damaging abilities as it tends to hit anywhere from 4.5-5.3k when it crits! So, in short, dont use them :3