Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So, about "His" mask... (MASSIVE SPOILERS!!!)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
So, about "His" mask... (MASSIVE SPOILERS!!!)

ChubbyLumpkins
01.01.2012 , 02:32 PM | #11
Sith players recover a fake. Revan still has his mask. He wears it in Maelstrom Prison.

Ashliet
01.01.2012 , 03:27 PM | #12
I dunno why but from Beta to release they changed Revan's design to have his hood down making hin and the helment mask look silly.
Spoiler
CE - Not worth it.

"I would stand by your side gladly, as your lover and apprentice. I would be utterly yours, master. - Bastila to Revan

revantrainsbane
01.31.2012 , 10:46 PM | #13
revan's mask was a mandalorian female's mask who didnt want to massacre the Cathar so she was executed and revan found her mask 10 years later and donned it as a symbol.

google that ****
Laugh... and the world laughs with you.
Laugh hysterically, for no apparent reason, and they'll leave you alone.

revantrainsbane
01.31.2012 , 10:47 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ChubbyLumpkins View Post
Sith players recover a fake. Revan still has his mask. He wears it in Maelstrom Prison.
he actually gets that mask back from the revanites and wears it.

google that ****
Laugh... and the world laughs with you.
Laugh hysterically, for no apparent reason, and they'll leave you alone.

B-E-T-A
02.01.2012 , 05:27 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by bountywookies View Post
It really makes no since....

Spoiler
Yeah and...
Spoiler
There is no good or evil, only madness. Therefore there is only one question: "Just how mad are you?

Salyiem
07.26.2012 , 06:06 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by revantrainsbane View Post
he actually gets that mask back from the revanites and wears it.

google that ****
because everything we hear from the internet is true?

LordHartigan
07.27.2012 , 08:09 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Terin View Post
See, look how much we're learning?

Anywho, like I said, I would be absolutely ecstatic if they wanted to do more with Revan's Mask for in-game story. But since it's kind of left as a bit of a dead note, I'd say there's no harm in allowing it.

After all, many other items belong to the iconic KotOR cast are in the game (although admittedly, I've not seen them drop yet), and nothing would be cooler than Revan's Mask. Plus, Guardians and Juggernauts kind of get screwed as there aren't currently any Lore-based items tailored to them anyways that I know of.

Again, if they intend to do anything with it, just disregard anything I say. But if not, I'd rather see it in the game than not.
I would like to see Revan play a larger role with more stature than it has been given thus far.....At the same time, I don't want the game to be all about the continuing story of that character. It will take a fine balance.

TheLoneSage
07.28.2012 , 10:45 AM | #18
It's the same deal with Malgus's Facemask. You all thought it was ****** in the trailers, right? It looked pretty cool. He was a beast.

Now, In-game, every Sith Warrior is wearing it, every single one. Now when I see Malgus, I'm not as impressed by his appearance since I see it every time I visit the fleet.

So no, Keep Revan's mask only for Revan. (Wouldn't make sense is there were thousands of them running around the Galaxy...) No point in devaluing Revan's appearance.
Who's my favorite Villain from the game?
Myself of course.

bobmcbo
07.28.2012 , 06:23 PM | #19
also: if that's his mask, why is he wearing it when you fight him? I'm pretty sure it wasn't mailed back to him.
.never forget

SithVeritas
07.31.2012 , 04:51 PM | #20
All of you will soon be able to purchase Revan's unique and legendary mask for 300 bucks in the new cash shop.