Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

Ekemeister
08.16.2012 , 03:08 AM | #581
Quote: Originally Posted by Shaligal View Post
Hello?? What kind of post of "please turn all my companions to Dark because i want to have Dark V" is it? And if someone is running a Light V Inquisitor what have to do? suicide? All classes have some companions that go to one side and some others that go to the other side. Accept it and dont cry for everything.
Blowing the argument out of proportion are we?
Sith Assassin Helm & Hood? :Not included with purchase of SWTOR.

xarynn
08.17.2012 , 06:55 AM | #582
Maybe if they develope the galactic story further we'll get the chance to "adjust" Ashara's perspective. It does seem odd how the relatively calm Jaesa manages to swandive into rabid-dog mode, whereas bratty Ashara is so... resistant. It may be a matter of background, Jaesa was rather sheltered and Ashara seems to have a better grasp of things. Ashara does have a temper though and that could be the ultimate key.

We do have another apprentice though:
Spoiler
"They told me they'd fixed it! It's not my fault!!"

ratty
08.21.2012 , 04:56 AM | #583
Definitely.

Although a DS Ashara like DS Jaesa could be a bit too extreme. Also, I'd like the opportunity of being able to turn her in steps rather than the Jaesa version of suddenly appearing on your ship having suddenly fully converted to DS in the extreme.

All I want is for her to realise she's no longer Jedi, for her to abandon such loyalties and ideology towards the Jedi who no longer want anything to do with her and for her to pledge her loyalty to my SI. She already follows him about everywhere murdering people, she has much blood on her hands yet she still claims to consider herself a Jedi. She needs to wake up to her new life and realise that she has embraced a pth that is not Jedi. After getting her to max affection and doing all the companion quests I felt the ending wasn't right so I definitely want to see some changes should they develop her story further.

Even in the cut scene at the end of the SI story Ashara is one of the people kneeling before you but her behaviour and attitude just don't seem to properly reflect her new life being by the side of the SI.

EDIT: I suppose what I am getting at is my SW is rather unrestrained and psychotic so DS Jaesa really fits well. For my SI I'm still playing DS but he's supposed to be more cunning and restrained. They're both DS but the SW is more action orientated with chaos and destruction much like DS Jaesa whereas my SI is more thought, planning, cunning, playing the games and killing people when they need to be killed more than just simply psychotically charging at all enemies in a rage. I want a DS Ashara to be more reflective of a SI personality instead of a psychotic, raging, wants to kill and destroy everything DS JAesa where Jaesa actually fits quite well with my SW personality.

Karkais
08.21.2012 , 10:29 PM | #584
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Sookie View Post
The Sith Warrior killed her parents, everyone she loved and exposed her old master as a darksider. No wonder she turned.
Warrior also showed that her jedi master was a liar and trying to manipulate her. Warrior showed that there were dark side in the hearts of those who she thought were pure. Next thing you know, Jaesa accepts dark side as the 'normal way' of things. Well, she is easy to influence, maybe its because Jaesa is an empath.
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III

TornikeLeki
08.23.2012 , 12:14 PM | #585
hi guys
now i am on Belsavis and in one of quest

i choose darth path and she gave me 109 efections

i can not believe my eyes

E-Zekiel
08.23.2012 , 06:21 PM | #586
Turn off your dark/light indicators, and honestly, you would have thought you are making a light side choice.

Seems like a light side choice, doesn't it? You're setting free a person that's been enslaved. It's the right thing to do. And Ashara agrees.

The ONLY reason it's dark side is because in the aftermath, she genocides the few remaining rakata.

rahadnak
08.27.2012 , 07:03 AM | #587
Though i have a light side SI and i like Ashara the way she is, i think we should be given the chance to convert her. Male sith warriors have two choices and one of them, Jaesa, is corruptible.

That said, a different thing is the lack of sens of both stories, bioware should have been more careful. There's hardly any reason for Ashara to join you the way the story is presented, and Jaesa is too easily convinced of the jedi's corruption. It's as if they were 3-year-old girls who get angry and easily disappointed and then suddenly jump to the other team without a strong reason.

Anyway, yes, Ashara should me made corruptable.

(Excuse my mistakes, I'm not a native speaker.)

Kvarnol
08.29.2012 , 07:20 AM | #588
/signed
Noble Demon all the way.

XXcroxphireXX
10.01.2012 , 09:14 AM | #589
It's really awkward that she is not corruptible. What the hell is she on my ship for? It just doesn't make any sense. Strange, She claims she will not go against the Jedi ways yet when I use her as a companion she attacks anyone that attacks me. Bioware, do you seriously not see the issue here. I hope I get another chance to kill her.
Quote: Originally Posted by XXcroxphireXX View Post
I've never played WOW and never will. The only "Elves and Orcs" game I can get into is the Elder Scrolls. I normally go for the "Outer Space" games.

TMar
10.01.2012 , 12:33 PM | #590
I've never understood why we don't have any influenced on our companions. We drag them around and make them kill people against their will, especially in the case of apprentices, it should have an effect on them.
There is no suggesting, there is only trolling
There is no discussing, there is only trolling
There is one constant, there is trolling
****All for a Tor server named Bria.****