Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

SithM
04.08.2012 , 03:02 PM | #501
Quote: Originally Posted by Jorander View Post
From what I saw, you can't turn her, but I know of no one who actually got her affection to max and did all of her quests. That said, she isn't your real apprentice. A Kaleesh named Xalek is, and he is boss.
What do you mean by you know of no one who actually got her affection to max and did all of her quests?

I have her affection at max. It is not that hard. Just be careful which conversations you have her in and what you say around her. You might have to switch companions before a conversation and if you take the wrong turn you can always press escape and redo the convo. Keep giving companion gifts of cultural artifacts and republic memorabilia until she accepts courting gifts and it'll be max soon enough. You might have to do some light side here and there but you can always corrupt yourself again.
We are The Redbladed Shadow.
We are a casual Imperial guild recruiting on the server Drooga's Pleasure Barge. Click here to signup at our guild site or here to visit our guild site for more info.

CitizenSith
04.08.2012 , 10:06 PM | #502
Quote: Originally Posted by Mikniff View Post
Lets see if you can get a better answer, if enough people quote my post as their question for the Q&A....
Meh, it was a statement. Perhaps if enough people ask, it will be answered, but your statement won't be responded to unless they tease. "Her hair?" They could also misconstrue it as being about non-standard clothing (light armor dancer/slave outfits) making her skin disappear.

YMMV.
EGA: Tuesday, 13DEC11 <- I was there! Shadowlands Server: Horror Legacy
Sith Empire: Cthuhlu (DS SI), Hastur (DS SW), Gentleman (LS SW), Palpatyne (DS SI), Imperial (IA), Gorynych (LS SI)
Republic: Simulacrum (LS Tr), Akumashibaru (LS JK)

Civildude
04.09.2012 , 07:17 PM | #503
Not being able to turn her makes no sense. I wouldn't want a lightsider or even a grey jedi following me around! I would kill them if they refused to submit to my will.
Victus: MEMBER
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread | Guild Profile

lokdron
04.10.2012 , 11:01 AM | #504
Quote: Originally Posted by Civildude View Post
Not being able to turn her makes no sense. I wouldn't want a lightsider or even a grey jedi following me around! I would kill them if they refused to submit to my will.
Yup. When she said in the first conversation not to make her go against her teachings I was not impressed I wanted to slap her on a board and have a darth malak shock session until she fell to the dark side.

Darth_Solrac
04.10.2012 , 12:21 PM | #505
This thread is approved.
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

Darth_Precursor
04.10.2012 , 07:30 PM | #506
Quote: Originally Posted by Chackey View Post
it's a sad part that our only Apprentice is not turnable to the dark side.
1. Ashara technically isn't your apprentice. Xalek is.
2. I would like this. And maybe in the expansion, a human (female) love interest.
Dynaster- Operative Medic
Chillum- Deception Assassin

<GOML>
The Bastion

thatghost
04.10.2012 , 07:55 PM | #507
Quote: Originally Posted by Karkais View Post
I wish I had some kind of interesting dark side personality as a companion.. Maybe not Ashara, but somebody. Someone who relishes casual violence la Kaliyo Djannis.
Don't know how the gender thing works out in this regard but with a female Assassin I've noticed that every "casual violence" choice I've made for the last ten levels (at 45 now) has gained insane amounts of affection with Andronikos. Barely mention bloodshed and he's all over it.

As far as the topic- Ashara- if she could be turned I would utilize her far more. I've relegated her to minor crafting because I simply can't stand her as she is and nothing I seem to do makes her happy- but why would it?

I agree with someone in some other thread (sorry about the vague), to paraphrase: Ashara is the biggest cruel joke in the game...I want her on my crew- why?
Me + buildings = oops
The Vyxx Legacy | The Shadowlands
The Sadi Legacy | The Harbinger

Fanfic: Grey. Red. Black.

DakataTan
04.10.2012 , 10:32 PM | #508
Quote: Originally Posted by thatghost View Post
I want her on my crew- why?
cus u get to **** her. nothing hawter than a black screen for a few seconds

just pump her full of courting gifts, also eventually she starts to approve of darkside actions. there were several in later levels that gained affection with her.

its definitly bs you cant turn her completely of course but she ends up sort of middle, her combined jedi and sith code is pretty cool.
MittRomney Sith'Happens - Sorceror 50.

Don't quit WZ's, you make baby Jesus cry.

lokdron
04.11.2012 , 06:02 AM | #509
Quote: Originally Posted by DakataTan View Post
cus u get to **** her. nothing hawter than a black screen for a few seconds

just pump her full of courting gifts, also eventually she starts to approve of darkside actions. there were several in later levels that gained affection with her.

its definitly bs you cant turn her completely of course but she ends up sort of middle, her combined jedi and sith code is pretty cool.
Problem is I don't want her light or in the middle or in some delusional mixed up state. I want the OPTION to smack her down the dark side like Jaesa. Plus lets not forget that she won't marry you because she needs PERMISSION from the jedi council. =_=

Davebreun
04.11.2012 , 09:03 AM | #510
"I want the OPTION to smack her down the dark side like Jaesa."

But you are not some brute Sith Warrior beating companions into submission, you are a master manipulator.
So what would be better then convincing a jedi that supporting you, a ruthless Sith lord, to take over the universe and rule it as you see fit is a good thing worthy of her support.
She is convinced that she and you are working towards the greater good, that she is still true to her original ideals and still part of and acceptable to the jedi order.

As a DS inquisitor you pervert everything she stands for, twist all her ideals and alienate her from the jedi, that seems to fit just right if you ask me.
In the end she comes to the conclusion that she rather follow YOU all the way not caring if that is jedi or sith.

Though I think it would be nice if she would follow your alignment a bit more, so if you are DS5 she turns a bit more dark too and vice versa.