Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

Malefis
12.14.2011 , 07:35 AM | #21
Awesome thanks, I'm thinking of just going against the grain and being a light side inquis haha, doesnt seem like many people are going to

Rayla_Felana
12.14.2011 , 08:50 AM | #22
I really hope they put this in, I remember how gratified I was when I had turned Brianna to the Dark Side in KotOR II, I loved every moment of it.

lokdron
12.14.2011 , 08:59 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
I really hope they put this in, I remember how gratified I was when I had turned Brianna to the Dark Side in KotOR II, I loved every moment of it.
That was the best thing about kotor II making your companions fall to the dark side.

Rayla_Felana
12.14.2011 , 09:20 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by lokdron View Post
That was the best thing about kotor II making your companions fall to the dark side.
I actually loved the entire game, my favourite star wars game (although it may be dethroned by TOR), never understood all the hate for it, far better than the first.

But to get back on topic, I adore the idea of turning a Jedi who hates me into my lover and dark Sith Apprentice.

psybernetic
12.14.2011 , 10:18 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Jatne View Post
Uh, sorry bud... but, Ashara is NOT your Apprentice. Xalek is or whatever his name is. I really hope they don't devalue her by making her dark side. I like her JUST the way BioWare designed her.
Dialogue options include:
"I need a new apprentice. You're it."
"Follow me. Become a Sith."
etc, etc.
Psychedelic ViolenceXCrime of Visual Shock
Spice must flow.
Vorbis voce Imperatoris loquitur.
Nocturnus sum.

Varus_Praetor
12.14.2011 , 11:16 AM | #26
It makes no sense that SI's ONLY female LI is light side. Corrupting Ashara to the DS fits so well with the SI that I can't believe it's not an option. Please put this in BW.

iamrade
12.14.2011 , 12:26 PM | #27
She is lightsided just like me, wooo

MetalGenocide
12.14.2011 , 12:56 PM | #28
Oh, Darkside of the FORCE.

And here I was hoping for some hot SGRA Twi'lek on Togruta action '

Oh well
Using 'Go-fast' stickers on my Lightsaber's increased my Alacrity Rating by point oh-oh-oh-oh eight percent!

Betri
12.14.2011 , 03:39 PM | #29
I re-lend my support to this
I serve the Empire in every era.
To me, not having a player driven econemy in an MMO is like having Sex with a rancor: Dangerous, impractical and makes no sense.

MalachiDraven
12.14.2011 , 03:43 PM | #30
I completely agree. It's pretty lame that our only apprentice as the most evil Sith class is a stupid crybaby Lightside pansy.