Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

LeenPonyD
12.13.2011 , 09:05 PM | #11
Signed! Total cop out on the design behind the SITH Inquis companion. you're right, it makes no sense.
Zia Jedisbane of < Interdictor >
http://SeeYouNextTuesday.GuildLaunch.com
The Bastion US WEST PVP
"We would be honored if you would join us."

Ralanost
12.13.2011 , 10:28 PM | #12
This really will be my main objecitve as a sith inquisitor. It would really boggle my mind if we couldn't turn her darkside. I am wondering, are people just trying to be too nice to her? Maybe the way to turn her to the dark side is to abuse her until her hatred grows strong enough that she turns dark because she wants to kill you so much. That really is the classic sith way anyway. Hatred and vengence are the ways of the dark side after all.

Darth_Xzygy
12.13.2011 , 10:35 PM | #13
Agreed. She'll forever be on my ship ignored. No red and orange squid babies for her.

Youngcha
12.13.2011 , 11:15 PM | #14
Agreed, I don't even plan on interacting with her at this point.

Jatne
12.14.2011 , 02:48 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Chackey View Post
We had a similar thread on the Beta forums and I'm sure many with me still think it's a sad part that our only Apprentice is not turnable to the dark side.

Running around with a Lightside crybaby when you are "Darkside 5" yourself is annoying and laughable, hardly think it's fair. Either give us an option what side she will belong to or make her turnable in some way.

Maybe that she gains Darkside points the same time we do? (Perhaps at a lower rate?)
Uh, sorry bud... but, Ashara is NOT your Apprentice. Xalek is or whatever his name is. I really hope they don't devalue her by making her dark side. I like her JUST the way BioWare designed her.
COME AT ME BRO
(No Moderators)

lokdron
12.14.2011 , 03:23 AM | #16
+1 please bioware give SI the option to corrupt her.

Pappus
12.14.2011 , 03:40 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Jatne View Post
Uh, sorry bud... but, Ashara is NOT your Apprentice. Xalek is or whatever his name is. I really hope they don't devalue her by making her dark side. I like her JUST the way BioWare designed her.
She is your apprentice aswell. You even refer to her ingame as such, several times. Just not in the too classic way

Strandberg
12.14.2011 , 04:59 AM | #18
+1

personally going for a grey/light sides sith (sort of fighting for my people but not the higherarchy)

wouldn't turn her dark side, but would love they option and would also like to keep her more towards a grey area, less of the naive-pushover jedi stuff.
Jalani - 50, PowerTech
Moros & Jen'Taral

The Hesperos Legacy
<Dark Star Inc>

Malefis
12.14.2011 , 07:27 AM | #19
So do you gain favour with her by being choosing light side options and the nice things to say in chat?

Ralanost
12.14.2011 , 07:30 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Malefis View Post
So do you gain favour with her by being choosing light side options and the nice things to say in chat?
In general, yes. Though I am really hoping that we can go through whatever is needed to make her go darkside and then try to win her affection once she has switched sides. But as of right now, the only way to win affection with her in conversations is usually light side options.