Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

Chackey
12.13.2011 , 05:43 PM | #1
We had a similar thread on the Beta forums and I'm sure many with me still think it's a sad part that our only Apprentice is not turnable to the dark side.

Running around with a Lightside crybaby when you are "Darkside 5" yourself is annoying and laughable, hardly think it's fair. Either give us an option what side she will belong to or make her turnable in some way.

Maybe that she gains Darkside points the same time we do? (Perhaps at a lower rate?)
"War is not determined by who is right, But who is left..."
Darth Chackey - Crea Imperialis - Peragus Mining Facility
The Otori Legacy

Delusiion
12.13.2011 , 06:26 PM | #2
I find it hard to believe that they would leave us unable to turn her, here is a quote from the classes page:

"The history of the Sith Empire is fraught with scheming politics and dark secrets—the lifeblood of the Sith Inquisitor. Treachery hides around every corner in the Empire’s dark corridors, and survival depends on an individual’s natural cunning and the will to manipulate and defeat their enemies and allies alike.

Not letting us turn her would be saying that the 'masters of dark manipulation' cant turn their own apprentice?!

We will have to see......

Jorander
12.13.2011 , 07:04 PM | #3
From what I saw, you can't turn her, but I know of no one who actually got her affection to max and did all of her quests. That said, she isn't your real apprentice. A Kaleesh named Xalek is, and he is boss.
"Honor is a fool's prize." Darth Bane
"Love will not condemn you, love will save you." Jolee Bindo
"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal." Kreia. The wisest teachers of the force to ever live.

Lazoruz
12.13.2011 , 07:07 PM | #4
SPIOLER ALERT:

I think in the end she will follow you to the dark side, but you may have to abandon her in the ship for a while when doing REALY evil missions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=A7dW-KfBJ5c

The end of this eems to point in that direction.
(██████████████████]III[O]III[██████████████████)

Gigalith
12.13.2011 , 07:10 PM | #5
+1
We should be able to turn her. SI was my first choice until I learned I couldn't turn her to the Dark Side. I knew I would be annoyed by this if I rolled SI, so until I can turn her I will be playing BH.

Devhi
12.13.2011 , 07:12 PM | #6
+1 I wish we had the same option like the SW does to turn a companion DS.
SQUADRON 11-11-11

*NEVER FORGET*

Pappus
12.13.2011 , 08:02 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Jorander View Post
From what I saw, you can't turn her, but I know of no one who actually got her affection to max and did all of her quests. That said, she isn't your real apprentice. A Kaleesh named Xalek is, and he is boss.
I maxed her appreciation and did all the quests.

You cannot turn her. Unless you count shifting her into the 'emotional' grey zone as turning.

Spoiler

No problem to max out the affection on a day without any preparations. Dunno where you get the idea of nobody having done that.

Pappus
12.13.2011 , 08:03 PM | #8
Oh and before I forget, although the quest ends as I described, we are on a journey so who knows what plans they have with her. She might be turnable in later episodes or expansions.

jakler
12.13.2011 , 08:04 PM | #9
+1

If she really can't be turned, that needs to be fixed.

MirtisAudroti
12.13.2011 , 08:58 PM | #10
sweet

+42

watched a spoiler vid of the romance options on this and the entire time i was like.....i better be able to turn her to the dark side.

in the vid she basically redeemed the inquisitor during the romance , which is cool i but i pouty faced it hehe.
Pro tave verztis, sau svaja fasonija zkasaeva.....