Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Recieved Invite for Dec13, Still getting No Subscription error

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Recieved Invite for Dec13, Still getting No Subscription error

Varilthes
12.13.2011 , 05:40 PM | #1
I am getting the "no active subscription" Error, but the sticky about the error says it means that my Early Access time hasn't started yet. Which isnt true because ive already received my invite to Dec 13ths Early access and the game still tells me i have no active subscription.

So whats the deal Bioware? Why you sending me invitations then turn me down when i show up at the door? I played through beta no problems, downloaded my client no problems. Have everything registered no problems. Yet Still "no active subscription" YES I DO HAVE ONE!

Boldyn
12.13.2011 , 05:42 PM | #2
Does your mail look like this:

Early Game Access* will begin on December 13th at 7:00AM EST, 2011 and ends on December 19th, 2011 at 10:01PM EST. During this time, we will be emailing invitations to join Early Game Access based on the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code. Pre-load the game client now, so you're ready to play when your Early Game Access invitation arrives. Note that download time can vary and may take awhile.

?

Varilthes
12.13.2011 , 05:44 PM | #3
Yes, exactly like that. And i still cannot play... im getting totally screwed. last time i preorder any game from origin or bioware.

Luician
12.13.2011 , 05:46 PM | #4
Im in the same boat you are Varilthes got my early access invite on the 13th but its giving me the no active subscription error as well
That's it.Be scared...You have much to fear.

Boldyn
12.13.2011 , 05:47 PM | #5
Read it again...slowly.

Easy to get to excited and miss that it only states that the early access will be between the 13th and 19th, not that you got in now.

Lepra
12.13.2011 , 05:48 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Boldyn View Post
Does your mail look like this:

Early Game Access* will begin on December 13th at 7:00AM EST, 2011 and ends on December 19th, 2011 at 10:01PM EST. During this time, we will be emailing invitations to join Early Game Access based on the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code. Pre-load the game client now, so you're ready to play when your Early Game Access invitation arrives. Note that download time can vary and may take awhile.

?
That not THEE Mail. that's the Information that you MABY will be invited.
the mail you will receive will look diffrent.
We all go that Commercial mail about start play early.

Varilthes
12.13.2011 , 05:50 PM | #7
Yes then i got the second email with the actual invitation, what a waste of moving my days off to today and tomorrow only to get screwed by bioware. Fml.

Jeaze
12.13.2011 , 05:51 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Varilthes View Post
Yes, exactly like that. And i still cannot play... im getting totally screwed. last time i preorder any game from origin or bioware.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is the email for the heads up that THEY will be sending emails starting December 13th and NOT the official email that would explicitly tell you that you can get in on whichever day. The actual email will look completely different than that one and literally tell you that you have access starting that day.

So even to the point of getting an email or not and when trying to log in through the client you don't get access, then guess what you don't have permission yet. So sit tight and keep trying to log in every so often and when you do get in enjoy the game.
Don't you know who I am!? I'm The JUGGERNAUT, B***H!!!
!█!█!█!█!
█[]█!█!!▐!████████████████████████████)

Palenen
12.13.2011 , 05:52 PM | #9
Your waiting for your new code to place onto your account to activate. So you will received another mail.

I'm DDE. My account still only shows Early Access and the Color Crystal but does not show the DDE items. Anyone else the same?

Ahebish
12.13.2011 , 05:52 PM | #10
The short answer is

Check launcher sticky

Otherwise my thread links to it as well

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=8786