Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game feels dead

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nautius
12.29.2011 , 03:28 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmYourGod View Post
High level planets have max 6 players, no one is doing world pvp in Illum. People don't talk in chat, and i takes around 3 hours to find a group to flashpoints. What is this, a single player game that i need to pay monthly fee for? No thanks.

Now that i'm 50 and i've finished the story i guess... that was it.
Do you need a hug, special snowflake?
"Life is tough. It's tougher when you're stupid." - John Wayne
///////۝\\██████████████████████████████████)

JimG
12.29.2011 , 03:29 PM | #72
Disagree with the OP re: chat and flashpoints. General chat is always busy on my server and never taken me more than 5-10 minutes for me to find a flashpoint group.

Juntts
12.29.2011 , 03:30 PM | #73
I agree. It feels like a single-player game. But as for the Ilum PvP thing, that's probably just because not many people are level 50 yet. I'm sure in a month or 2 it will be packed.
The SWTOR forums are more fun than the actual game...That says a lot.

silkforcalde
12.29.2011 , 03:30 PM | #74
Level 50? I play this game WAY too much, at least 6 hours a day and I have one level 26 and two level 13s.

You rushed through this game at an absolutely absurd speed. That's why you are so lonely.

wutru
12.29.2011 , 03:31 PM | #75
The real reason high level zones are empty, is because everyone stops playing past 20. The game is that bad.

LordKOLZ
12.29.2011 , 03:31 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Jett-Rinn View Post
Pretty much this
Pretty much what? You didn't say anything.. :P

Deadxero
12.29.2011 , 03:32 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmYourGod View Post
High level planets have max 6 players, no one is doing world pvp in Illum. People don't talk in chat, and i takes around 3 hours to find a group to flashpoints. What is this, a single player game that i need to pay monthly fee for? No thanks.

Now that i'm 50 and i've finished the story i guess... that was it.
You expect everyone to be level 50 a week after release?

Most ppl have real lives, jobs, families, etc. Others are taking their time enjoying the story lines. Give it some time for the player base to catch up.

Phinion
12.29.2011 , 03:32 PM | #78
It was your choice to make a mad dash for the first to level 50 title. Now that you are there you are complaining that others want to play the game the way they want to instead of running to level 50 with you? Sit and wait or roll another toon... or come back in about 1-2 months and you will find many others at level 50. You made your choice and that choice has consequences, let others play their own way.

lykor
12.29.2011 , 03:32 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by MilesTheFox View Post
I love how all the powerlevellers are lonely at the top.

We TOLD you to take your time.

Did you listen? Nope.

Now you have to either reroll or wait.
this.

LordKOLZ
12.29.2011 , 03:33 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by wutru View Post
The real reason high level zones are empty, is because everyone stops playing past 20. The game is that bad.
Pokemon and kung fu panda are calling you.