Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game feels dead

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Aowar
12.29.2011 , 10:57 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmYourGod View Post
High level planets have max 6 players, no one is doing world pvp in Illum. People don't talk in chat, and i takes around 3 hours to find a group to flashpoints. What is this, a single player game that i need to pay monthly fee for? No thanks.

Now that i'm 50 and i've finished the story i guess... that was it.

/facepalm

no other response is needed.

TUXs
12.29.2011 , 10:57 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by MilesTheFox View Post
I love how all the powerlevellers are lonely at the top.

We TOLD you to take your time.

Did you listen? Nope.

Now you have to either reroll or wait.
I find it highly amusing myself.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Jorelle
12.29.2011 , 11:02 AM | #53
last time i checked the game is 8 days old "officially" (launch was dec 20th). LMFAO all i gotta say is pathetic yet hilarious at the same time when you get these people that rush through the game and get at max lvl and QQ because there is nothing to do, i could care less if you complain, your the one that rushed through the game and not enjoy it. Sucks to be you.
May the force be with you, always....

Dymensia
12.29.2011 , 11:09 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by ferroz View Post
I don't see many people in the leveling zones either... I'm wondering if it's related to instancing or something.
I see an average of 3-4 people doing any mission I go to at any given time during peak hours on Giradda the Hutt (there is a queue for it though). I'm in the mid-twenties (Taris and Nar Shadda).

It's possible your server is lower population, you play during off hours for your server timezone, or you're not in the "main bulk levels", but I can't say I've had that problem with instancing.

Aowar
12.29.2011 , 11:09 AM | #55
High level planets have max 6 players, no one is doing world pvp in Illum. People don't talk in chat, and i takes around 3 hours to find a group to flashpoints. What is this, a single player game that i need to pay monthly fee for? No thanks.

What server are you on? Can I have your stuff?

Daeborn
12.29.2011 , 11:14 AM | #56

You rushed through the content (spacebared through most). Inhabited larges areas of the game where no one else was and are now complaining that you can't find groups and the game seems dead?

I hear there are clues on sale at Wal-Mart and they're runing and after Christmas sale.

Ituhata
12.29.2011 , 11:16 AM | #57
And to think I got jumped by a jedi yesterday, helped dozens of people out randomly that I passed by, joined some random people for a heroic 4 or two, then later while questing came back to the city and watched a dozen people duel while people buzzed pass us constantly. I wasn't even looking for people but they were all around me.

But I'm on Taris. /shrug

Elhaim
12.29.2011 , 11:18 AM | #58
are you a republican? The empire outnumber the republic on every server sometimes with ratios of up to 5:1, that could be your problem. Even full servers could feel empty on the republic side. Of course if you go empire the only pvp you will ever see is huttball.

Fraxture
12.29.2011 , 11:20 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by MilesTheFox View Post
I love how all the powerlevellers are lonely at the top.

We TOLD you to take your time.

Did you listen? Nope.

Now you have to either reroll or wait.
I agree, I have many toons in their late 20s.

But I am playing so much more than my fellow guildies.
I was in Beta since Sept, and I also had 2 weeks off around early release and launch.

So I have quite an advantage over my friends and fellow players who are getting their feet wet.

I have seen many start over 3 times because the class they chose didn't fit their play-style like they thought it would.

So to slow myself down I have been making different toons and doing crafting.

I just started a Smuggler last night, and now I am at the level of fellow guildies and have been grouping with them.

I now have tons of toons and options to choose from when the need arises.
Fix the FPS issues in SWTOR!!!! SWTOR Tech Thread

TheFluke
12.29.2011 , 11:20 AM | #60
Stop arguing with him.

He's right.

The game is dead.

He should leave.