Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game feels dead

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ColdLogic
01.04.2012 , 04:33 PM | #161
I agree, on a very full server the game feels dead.
Feet First Into Hell (FFIH):Guild Leader
◘ (PvP) Est. Hardcore/Light RP:
••••Official Website Feet First Into Hell••••

racsofp
01.04.2012 , 04:44 PM | #162
Quote: Originally Posted by Scritty View Post
What does " / less" mean?
I think he means he wants no instancing or at least less instancing than there is now.
* Illegitimate casual gamer scum
* Those who can, do...those who can't, call everyone else baddies and demand crutches
Quote: Originally Posted by Brasherr View Post
I can't figure out rotations, or spells to use/not use because there is no target dummy, and there is no Recount.

Hudson
01.04.2012 , 04:54 PM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by stupacstu View Post
Or perhaps most people are still levelling?

If i wasn't bored at work I wouldn't read the forums as it's populated by this type of moron
/agree
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
- Darth Vader

kylrapture
01.04.2012 , 05:11 PM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
What's the matter with you people? Where did BW state that one should not play faster than you? Why do you flame people for playing like they want to? Do you think you are the norm? Really now. Maybe he has more time than you in his hands. Maybe he plays better than you and does not die a lot. Maybe YOU have wa.nking sessions in between thinking of your companion... Who knows.

The thing is that he bought a game and wants to play it any way he likes. And since he bought it, he expects to have more for the 50. And instead of trying to help or suggest something, you tell him that he was 'not supposed' to rush? Really? And where did you find that info? Stop with this trash. Really.
My friend, that is extremely aggressive.
If the op is referring to instancing, then he has a valid point and I would second it.
However if he is complaining about lack of other 50's then he don't, simple. No one tells anyone to play less, or powerlevel less. But if you are gonna play (consume) 10 hours a day, lolzerging through a game you will hit that point where there is no one to play with. If you rush so fast to get to the "endgame" you are going to have to wait for people who have less free time than you, simple as that. You have no right to complain when you play x5 faster than everyone else. Be patient, roll an alt or something. Some of the comments here have been a tad silly "get a life " type ones, if he wants to play like that then cool, good for him-but he has to understand the vast, vast majority probably can't level that fast.
Seen this in every game for the past decade, people never learn.

ColdLogic
01.04.2012 , 05:12 PM | #165
I'm lvl 39 and I just feel like the world is empty, the capital cities aren't brimming with people either. I used to stand around in orgrimmar in WoW back in BC just because there was so much going on. People running back and forth.
Feet First Into Hell (FFIH):Guild Leader
◘ (PvP) Est. Hardcore/Light RP:
••••Official Website Feet First Into Hell••••

skitzopath
01.04.2012 , 05:29 PM | #166
I cant say for the pubbies, but the imps on shadow hand have plenty of people to run around with, at almost any level. Nowhere near a dead feeling, plenty of people to run around with.

Did a /who 50 around noonish today and there were more than 100 results.

On a side note I would like to see the instancing slackend up a bit, give me more people to see out about in the world, and bring some competition to quest mobs, but I really think that the population is there to deserve a bit of instancing.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Jaynm
01.05.2012 , 09:01 PM | #167
People complain about anything,u can never satisfy anybody i guess its human nature or we just spoiled *** people.If there isn't enough people pvping on the the planet ..hello then umm maybe its not enough 50s on the server...hello..wow people..next time don't rush to 50...i'am not...damn the game only been released..what three weeks..wow....so many babys that cry to much for stupid arugments...that wouldn't hold up to a glass of water.I wow for 6yrs it was buggie as hell but they fixed it.And they still fixing it..so quit crying..bioware is aware of the problems and they are working on it..i for one enjoy the game..i think it great..and i had the game crash on me a couple of times and when I'am in Taral V..but..it still didn't take away from my enjoyment of the game.because i know the game just came out..it more annoying than anything else.....bioware is aware of the problems and they fixes are coming and content and if anybody knows anything about mmos.....u know it takes time..u can't just throw content together and slap on the the servers...my god people..give it a break...plz.....I just want to say bioware i love the game and keep up the good work..and oh yea....some advice...(plz when you listen to some of these babies cry..plz take some precaution ..because some of these same babies that are crying now..did that in wow and you see what they did to wow...it got soft because blizz listened to much and ruined the game......ok........keep up the good work bioware and don't listen to all the naysayers.....its a great game.

sbjessen
03.15.2012 , 07:05 AM | #168
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
The overwhelming majority of players are in the sub level 30 range of the game at this point, taking their time.

Rushing to level 50 comes with a price, and that is that it's pretty lonely at the top for a while.
Either this still applies after nearly three months.. Or the game is just really dead. ^^

In prime time we are lucky to have 80 peeps in fleet station. Most of them are just standing there. It is really hard to make a Hardmode group, and I haven't even been in a Operation yet.

I know tons of you will just scream "JOIN A GUILD NOOB", but shouldn't PuG'ing be possible in this game just as all other MMOs?

- Playing Republic on Basilisk Droid EU ("High" populated server).

Tahana
03.15.2012 , 07:11 AM | #169
Quote: Originally Posted by sbjessen View Post
Either this still applies after nearly three months.. Or the game is just really dead. ^^

In prime time we are lucky to have 80 peeps in fleet station. Most of them are just standing there. It is really hard to make a Hardmode group, and I haven't even been in a Operation yet.

I know tons of you will just scream "JOIN A GUILD NOOB", but shouldn't PuG'ing be possible in this game just as all other MMOs?

- Playing Republic on Basilisk Droid EU ("High" populated server).
I found this trend to be true in the last MMO I played as well, Rift.. Most people didn't pug.. Those that were unguilded didn't see the inside of raids.. Maybe an high level Rift or two..

The same is happening in this game. People aren't pugging. To alleviate that I joined a guild and I'm running operations.
May the Schwartz be with you
There is no glue, no pill, no tool that can fix stupid.

Farho
03.15.2012 , 07:24 AM | #170
I'm doing Belsavis dailies for 20 days now, and I rarely see anyone else doing them.

You know, they are part of the end game content and both OPers (implants and earpiece) and casuals can do them for better gear.

And I'm on the 5th highest populated server of EU.

I think the only way to go is server merges.