Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Inquisitor Lvl 44 Mission - The Veil

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Inquisitor Lvl 44 Mission - The Veil

starnano
09.30.2012 , 12:42 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Jalthi View Post
Possible spoilers below:

So, I ended up force persuading The Veil to join me on Nar Shadaa. Did anyone agree to let them take over the cult and get the item they promised that let's you summon something? I feel like maybe I missed out on something cool, ala Barov's Peasant Caller in WoW.
i let them take over then killed the guy but now after all ive seen i restarting before something goues wrong

magicallypuzzled
10.01.2012 , 01:39 AM | #22
If your wanting the most beneficial path they are all pretty much the same so far. But i think that force prosauding them has the most potential to become beneficial in the long run. They are almost certainly scam artists but they are resourceful and gutsy scam artists so i figured better to have them working for me then not.

Jinrikai
11.29.2014 , 02:19 PM | #23
I chose to, shock them all, then when one of them started to cry, I decided to kill others two and let that one to live and run away

celldoom
03.27.2016 , 07:20 PM | #24
Just got to this point and went full sith - killed One, killed Two, shocked the Third, he gave up the chip and then i killed him anyway - no explosion so likely scammers. The way the Third reacted tells me they aren't even linked.

But when i got back Rylee and Destris both said "stay awhile we love to have you" in a creepy way. Also noticed i had three cultists just like the Veil: http://imgur.com/zlU8ynk

(sorry for necro but i'm back into this thread with the same situation)

timehm
04.14.2016 , 04:01 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Janjaweed View Post
I killed the first veil, killed the second veil, shocked the third. Gave up the CR-12 or w/e. Went back to my cult, banged Kylee. Mission over. No mention of con artists... kinda wish for more challenge. But wanted to try something diff...
how'd ya bang kylee ;p lol