Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Inquisitor Lvl 44 Mission - The Veil

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Inquisitor Lvl 44 Mission - The Veil

agrarl
01.11.2012 , 10:49 AM | #11
I decided to agree and handed the cult over to the Veil. There was a flashy cutscene where you can kill Paladius (you don't have to fight - just lightning my *** out of Paladius) and that's it

ntdfbladez
01.11.2012 , 11:25 PM | #12
I chose the killing route.

I ended up doing a fairly funny series of events where I killed each member of the Veil one by one. Quite funny actually!

Then I went back to the cult and got to spend some quality time with the chick again

poozor
01.27.2012 , 04:58 AM | #13
If you kill the first one, then shock the second you find out they are not really linked beings and are merely scam artists. This leads me to believe you will not gain anything from them no matter what option you choose. So...see video

http://youtu.be/OD7SOHuogO4

urfalump
01.30.2012 , 08:48 AM | #14
i agreed and let them take control of the cult. killed the stupid previous leader. hope they send me cooler stuff now.

Dedawen
02.14.2012 , 02:54 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by agrarl View Post
I decided to agree and handed the cult over to the Veil. There was a flashy cutscene where you can kill Paladius (you don't have to fight - just lightning my *** out of Paladius) and that's it
What are you talking about? I have to kill Paladius and its even worse a fight than it was with Zash. One hit does 2855 damage (I caught it on the screen). I'm still trying to figure out how to kill this guy. He's 44 and I'm 43, but then I'm a 'Ssin so I probably will have to wait until I'm 50 to kill him...

Elkard
02.14.2012 , 03:03 PM | #16
I let them take over the cult, killed the brother, swept the floor due to dust, but didn't get anything special. Felt a little let down.

Fatalsystemerror
02.14.2012 , 03:11 PM | #17
I force persuaded them to just give me the chip and then join my cult, then I spent some time with the chick, still being the man in charge.

DragonAgeOrgins
02.14.2012 , 11:11 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Fatalsystemerror View Post
I force persuaded them to just give me the chip and then join my cult, then I spent some time with the chick, still being the man in charge.
lol, I did this route too. I got to say the other's kinda sound like they sucked. If you let them take over your cult your pretty much scammed out of of your followers. Interesting to know the different ending's however.

Janjaweed
02.15.2012 , 06:09 PM | #19
I killed the first veil, killed the second veil, shocked the third. Gave up the CR-12 or w/e. Went back to my cult, banged Kylee. Mission over. No mention of con artists... kinda wish for more challenge. But wanted to try something diff...

MrCharger
03.05.2012 , 11:05 AM | #20
I shocked one & two, third ran like a pansy so i shocked him too. He gave up and said something like: "I told you it was a bad idea to mess with a sith" He then gave up the CN-12 chip.

At the end they asked me to spare them and I got 3 options:

1) spare all of them
2) kill one & two
3) kill all of them

No light/dark point options, but i chose option 3 and killed all of them. The fact that the whole place didn't blow up, as they claimed it would because the place was rigged, and what 3rd said when i shocked him, leads me to believe that they were in fact con-artists and were simply trying to take control of the cult.