Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just got the Longspur Scout

doubleaction
12.29.2011 , 02:49 AM | #1
Just had this drop off Grand Moff Kilran in a PUG and I won the roll. Very happy to have it, though I'm naturally saddened that it is only 90% speed.

What I'd actually like to know is, how rare is this thing? I'm wondering if it's fairly common due to the low speed, or have I really lucked out?
Now, I don't know about you all, but I sure didn't come down from Mirial, cross five thousand parsecs, fight my way through half a system, and jump out of a F'ing shuttle to teach the Imperials lessons in humanity. Imperials don't have any humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a peace-hating, mass-murdering maniac and they need to be destroyed.

GenericBadGuy
12.29.2011 , 03:36 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by doubleaction View Post
Just had this drop off Grand Moff Kilran in a PUG and I won the roll. Very happy to have it, though I'm naturally saddened that it is only 90% speed.

What I'd actually like to know is, how rare is this thing? I'm wondering if it's fairly common due to the low speed, or have I really lucked out?
You can buy it off a speeder vendor.
Chewie and I have gotten into pants more heavily guarded than this.

doubleaction
12.29.2011 , 04:34 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by GenericBadGuy View Post
You can buy it off a speeder vendor.
Oh, which one?
Now, I don't know about you all, but I sure didn't come down from Mirial, cross five thousand parsecs, fight my way through half a system, and jump out of a F'ing shuttle to teach the Imperials lessons in humanity. Imperials don't have any humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a peace-hating, mass-murdering maniac and they need to be destroyed.

KovuTalli
01.04.2012 , 01:03 PM | #4
Bump for interest, anyone found the vendor yet?

Crucias
01.04.2012 , 01:37 PM | #5
It's a vendor on the Space Station but not the Speeder Vendor. I think it's one of the PVP ones
Crucias: Sith Inquisitor
FYI: I can't remove the Stupidity debuff, so I'll just sacrifice you to the gods of the loot roll dice.

Kasuya
01.06.2012 , 08:06 AM | #6
Longspur Scout (90% speed) - Can drop from the final boss in The Foundry (Empire) and Maelstrom Prison (Republic)

Longspur Recon (110% speed) - Purchased for 750 Warzone Commendations and 750 Mercenary Commendations from the "PvP Items" vendor on the fleet station

Longspur Blaze (110% speed) - Purchased for 200 Daily Commendations from a vendor on Ilum

Neptunius
01.22.2012 , 04:37 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Kasuya View Post
Longspur Scout (90% speed) - Can drop from the final boss in The Foundry (Empire) and Maelstrom Prison (Republic)
Can a lvl50 solo it?
Lindsey Stirling makes amazing music. Go to her youtube channel and listen/watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzsQ9YI

Unaki
01.22.2012 , 05:24 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Neptunius View Post
Can a lvl50 solo it?
Yeah. They are like level 35 FPs
JAWA PUNTERS
Corellian Run <Republic> Raiding Guild
Official Site - Recruitment

Beef_Cake
05.24.2012 , 12:42 PM | #9
Is this speeder dropping still?

I ask because I'm on my 65th attempt straight and have yet to see this drop. I've been doing this for the past week and nothing but the same head piece and lightsaber from killing Kilran at the end of Maelstrom Prison.

Arubial
05.24.2012 , 12:44 PM | #10
I got it the other day from the final boss in Foundry while helping a guildie. My guild was shocked when it dropped, we had no idea.