Sith players: If Star Wars was real would you really join the Sith?

ClayPeopleCry

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would anyone really join the Sith? If you think about it. The way their government works isn't that much different from North Korea or Nazi Germany, and their religious values closely resemble a stereotypical form of Satanism.

Just as those who lived in Nazi Germany and those that live in Communist North Korea, sometimes the choice is made for you.

Given the option, in fantasy, I would join the Sith. More dangerous, exciting and free to be evil. Yet in reality I would probably join the other side which is truly more liberal and overall free for everyone instead of just those in power. :p

I don't think anyone really chooses to "join" the Sith?

It's more you're either born into it, and raised that way, so that's all you know, or you're a power-mad psychopath who genuinly thinks murdering his way to the top is the way to go.

The Empire itself though, I think 90% of them don't see the dirty, underhanded crap that goes on behind the scenes. Remember in the EU of the orginal Star Wars trilogy, the Empire contuinually fed the line of "Terrorists" to the empire and had most of the universe against the rebellion (Though how many bought that is debatable.) Also the way the forces work seems... well more realistic to me than the way the republic does it... and in reality, the way the Army operates is how most real life military forces work. You ain't there to play fair, you're there to win, so the people joining that know what to expect.

I mean let's be honest, Republic soldiers are still trained killers and murderers, they really can't claim a moral high ground when they're still being sent out to kill other people who believe a different way of doing it is a better way. Also realise that the Republic just got it's ARSE handed to it in an attack on Courscant and a breif war... the Republic, right now in our storyline, is weak and bearly able to fight, and a lot of people see that weakness as a threat and leave it or just go and hide away and hate both sides.

Edited by LilPika

I come from an Eastern European family - Balkan. I grew up with a mother and father who lived through communism and hardship. Its why they escaped to America. Its ironic that despite that I choose Sith to choke, murder, and torture the innocent! :D

Depends on if I could use the force or not. That'd kinda change where you stood with the empire.. Though even then I probly wouldn't join either side and go do my own thing.

Force using bouncer for a Twi'lek strip club sounds about right.

We already have Sith.....they are called Republicans.
ya the evil republicans you know the guys who think people should work for a living and earn what they got instead of relying on the GOV to supply stuff for them. your also talking about the people who give THERE OWN money personaly to charitys while the pther party likes to STEAL every last cent they can from people so they can give it to members of there own party to vote for them

so one party in America makes most of the money while one Steals most of the money i wonder wich is the evil party???????

Edited by wellehado

ya the evil republicans you know the guys who think people should work for a living and earn what they got instead of relying on the GOV to supply stuff for them. your also talking about the people who give THERE OWN money personaly to charitys while the pther party likes to STEAL every last cent they can from people so they can give it to members of there own party to vote for them

so one party in america makes most of the money while one Steals most of the money i wonder wich is the evil party???????

LOL, wow do you really spell that bad or did you just bang on the keyboard like a monkey in a rage?

So easy to get the rubes riled up.

LOL, wow do you really spell that bad or did you just bang on the keyboard like a monkey in a rage?

So easy to get the rubes riled up.

an awkward unsophisticated person? really sorry mr internet spelling bee champion you and i know both know typo's can happen.. as for my typos so so so so so so so sorry man

ok my lunch break is over time to go make that money so i can supply more welfare people

an awkward unsophisticated person? really sorry mr internet spelling bee champion you and i know both know typo's can happen.. as for my typos so so so so so so so sorry man

ok my lunch break is over time to go make that money so i can supply more welfare people

Lol, remember to salt those fries.

Be born into yeah. However who would side with a team who refer to their side of the force as the dark side, who all look diseased and sick and are known to all be second class citizens to the force users. Doesn't look like a logic choice to me.

Personally I'm a fan of order and though we preach freedom and liberty and all that..some of us now the truth of life, of reality. There is no true peace so long as ideas are allowed to float around that threaten one order. There are better ways to go about it than killing everyone that opposes..yes.

But I think the republic version of everything is a fairy tale fantasy of good. (which is why they have a cycle of falling to Imperial forces). I think sith overdo it to an extent but I prefer their overall order.

Tl:DR Yeah I'd join the sith but not as sith as Imperial military, probably agent.

Our current, real-life republic is an utter failure. I'm already a monarchist IRL, and would certainly support overthrowing the congress and starting from scratch.

Yes, I would be a Sith. America -- the American myth -- is over.

I think you would prefer the rebel alliance and redoing the government instead of conquering the planet and kiling everyone that made you mad.

Lol at all the people getting angry. Also at that "American Myth" thing. *** was that!! are you saying you don't believe America is real? xD

Also, I thought the Sith believed in Passion as therin main belief, and some sith used anger(which is a form of passion) and took it too far. The game makes Sith out to be pure evil, but I didnt think they were really like that? correct em if im wrong :D