Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Upcoming Cartel Market Sale

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zerileth
09.03.2019 , 11:49 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
Would be nice if they did a super discounted dye sale.
We just had a discounted dye sale.... err... um yea we can't talk about that. :P
7.0 Return To Kashyyyk
IGN: "Bioware sees soaring profits with new SWTOR expansion, Return to Kashyyyk."

Zerileth
09.03.2019 , 11:51 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jdast View Post

Dang, when I'm good -- no wait, I'm great. <<sips martini>>

Dasty
Ok, you read WAY too much on these forums and remember WAY too much than what is normal. Go outside door now!
7.0 Return To Kashyyyk
IGN: "Bioware sees soaring profits with new SWTOR expansion, Return to Kashyyyk."

privicypolicy
09.04.2019 , 03:21 AM | #13
90cc Transfer is just what I needed to get all my alts ready for Onslaught.

Thanks VERY much for this. Much happy I am.

Transcendent
09.04.2019 , 04:52 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post

Week 2: Character Rename
Please say this, please say this.

I have no idea what I was thinking when I named some new characters late at night

REFERRAL LINK - Previous subscribers get seven days of subscription, one Complimentary Character Transfer (and more unlocks) - New players get a Jumpstart bundle with unlocks, for free!- Literally the small print

Jdast
09.04.2019 , 07:09 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Zerileth View Post
Ok, you read WAY too much on these forums and remember WAY too much than what is normal. Go outside door now!
If you thought for one Hutt second I was going to leave the United Airlines Red Carpet Lounge (and my cocktail, however poorly made ) -- thereby forcing myself to go through the TSA checkpoint again -- to get a breath of fresh car fumes at LAX, you were sorely mistaken.

In any case, I'm excited about the transfer. I'm actually going to transfer one character to Satele Shan. I started a couple characters there but miss too many of my fabulous space Ken outfits and legacy-wide perks!

Dasty

DarkGruffalo
09.04.2019 , 07:16 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Lt-Snake View Post
after all the bad feedback on the PTS about the new gear changes, BIOWARE is trying to appease us with a cartel market sale. lmao and people will fall for it. some will even come in here attacking me and white knighting like usual
I'd, love to comment on this, but with tin pot dictators and snow flakes everywhere, i'd get in to trouble for speaking the truth or what's on my mind, especially when both are the same thing

FlameYOL
09.04.2019 , 07:39 AM | #17
I certainly wouldn't mind character's re-name sale. Hopefully they'll be available during this sale.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

kodrac
09.04.2019 , 07:43 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Transcendent View Post
Please say this, please say this.

I have no idea what I was thinking when I named some new characters late at night

Dipping into some of Dasty's martinis too perhaps? Are those names a little, um, special?
Quote: Originally Posted by aerockyul View Post
Id find it hard to believe this sort of thing goes on in the preferential treatment forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jdast View Post
or Kodrac, for saying everything I want to say, but he takes one for team and gets a warning.

darthscotty
09.04.2019 , 11:27 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthCasus View Post
In all fairness, we did ask for this and it's very much welcome with how inflated the market prices are and how few are in circulation which compounds the problem.
They stated more than a month ago that this type of sale was coming.
Quote: Originally Posted by Babby View Post
We don't tolerate facts around here.

Transcendent
09.04.2019 , 11:39 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
Dipping into some of Dasty's martinis too perhaps? Are those names a little, um, special?
No comment. I don't drink at all though, so there's that side of things covered
REFERRAL LINK - Previous subscribers get seven days of subscription, one Complimentary Character Transfer (and more unlocks) - New players get a Jumpstart bundle with unlocks, for free!- Literally the small print