HK-51 Outlaw's Den made my day... not

NRN_Hawk

Ah... Reminds me of the vendor during the rackghoul event... God I miss that... We should have seriously organized some sort of imperial camp of the vendor...

I'm shocked to hear imps aren't already controlling OD - considering we out number pubs by at LEAST 2:1....no imperial should be getting the best down in there. Everyone whines about "world pvp" - well, you couldnt be handed a better opportunity!!!

I'm shocked to hear imps aren't already controlling OD - considering we out number pubs by at LEAST 2:1....no imperial should be getting the best down in there. Everyone whines about "world pvp" - well, you couldnt be handed a better opportunity!!!

Was there again this morning. Got a small group but were quickly outnumbered by repubs again XD

I'm also saddened by the number of people complaining that they're being killed in pvp...

A lot of PvE geared players. :/

I've actually been wondering about this for a few weeks now.... has it always been this way, that people go into 'obvious pvp areas' with pve gear?

it's the case in the outlaw's den, black hole, section x...

ok, I guess for some it was still a habit back after the first server-combinations because they were still used to be well on their own on the dead servers, but now? it just baffles my mind.

yeh, I always have both sets with me anyway so for me personally there has never been much of an issue... I just wonder sometimes. same for people going into section x alone and then complaining that they keep getting killed (ok, pax kind of has the 'no ganking' rule, but plenty other guilds don't :p)

credits aren't worth much if I end up taking 2 hours and have a 100k repair cost (because especially in section x the kills are often partially thanks to the mobs quickly respawning on top of you after you survived killing a member of the opposing faction. lol)

Allup N'yoas has been having a blast in the den this past week. OWPVP is most definitely a stealthers paradise :).

I've noticed that once with my Sin in Black Hole, pulling people away from they quest objective and killing them is kina funny. ^^

I should gear that girl... but I guess I've gotta cap my comms for 1.6 first. =\

I see that Pax Republica found the den finally :D (or at least were on the same time I was anyway).

I need to get more WZ medpacs soon I think...

lol.

well, we used to be in the den more often, but since we haven't really done a whole lot of 'serious' pvp lately, there was never a time to practice. it was kinda funny, though. we were basically in instance 2 the entire time, and after one match we spawned in instance 1... one of our guys spawned first and was attacked by a few other people, and one by one our whole team came out of the warzone. hilarious to say the least ;)

I think I saw four of you guys first. I played around with my flag, got killed twice, then two of them went to the fleet. But the shadow dps and pvp hybrid heals sage were certainly cleaning me up, haha. Had it been just one of them it would have been fine, maybe... but alas. XD

aww I'm sorry about that. I was one of the people who went to the fleet (we left to take part in the guild meet&greet and I still had to hand in my pvp quests ;) )

I didn't even see you *sniff*

the funny thing is that we were even talking about something like this happening... us coming out of the warzone spawning in the first instance and being insta-killed. lol

I somewhat tried to do that with the sage. But he(?) loaded in too quickly (being a tank and all) so I couldn't kill him fast enough, before the heals went through. And of course the shadow was right behind.

I have been killing my fair share of imps though... Though they're not all to happy with that. Still surprised in the amount of people in pve gear though.

Also I found out that even recruit gear costs cartel coins/a subscription so perhaps it could be that we'd be seeing more pve geared f2pers doing 50 pvp, idk...