Bonds of Duty, please help me out.

Mathew

Hey everyone, I hope you can forgive me for this as I need to pick your brains for some help. My main is a Jedi Knight and is currently on chapter 13 of KotFE, Profit and Plunder, and to date I've finished the alliance alerts:

To Find a Findsman (Yuun)

Freedom Fight (Bowdaar)

Mixological Profiles (Niko Okarr)

Stalking The Score (Qyzen Fess)

Little Boss (Blizz)

Arma Rasa & (HK55)

Shroud of Memory (Z0-0M)

Death Before Dishonor (Xalek)

Fighting Power with Knowledge (Talos Drellik)

The Booming Vocoder For Freedom (M14X) (god I hate PVP *shudder*)

Reclaimed Treasure (Ak’Ghal Usar)

and the droids, C2-N2 & 2V-R8

I'm wondering if you can give me some kind of idea what more I need to do to get the alert for Bonds Of Duty (Sgt Rusk and Skadge), as it seems that is the only 1 I can't do (I've read numerous guides and I know I can't get Guss Tuno until I've done chapter 15 or 16. If there's anything you can think of I'd really appreciate the help.

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide.

@Setokai

Thank you very much for clarifying that for me, as I said I'm only on CH.13 at the moment, and not exactly in a rush as I have 10 characters at the moment. I've been playing on and off since day 1 of the game's launch and FINALLY got legendary after finishing the Agent story about 2 weeks ago (which I really enjoyed0. At the moment I'm working on a 2nd Sith Warrior, so I can have a LS Jaesa, kind of a pain as I know I'll need to do a 3rd Warrior for Vette romance too lol.

Anyway, as I said, thank you so much for the info of when I can get Rusk back as a companion for my Sentinel, it is very much appreciated.

@Setokai

Thank you very much for clarifying that for me, as I said I'm only on CH.13 at the moment, and not exactly in a rush as I have 10 characters at the moment. I've been playing on and off since day 1 of the game's launch and FINALLY got legendary after finishing the Agent story about 2 weeks ago (which I really enjoyed0. At the moment I'm working on a 2nd Sith Warrior, so I can have a LS Jaesa, kind of a pain as I know I'll need to do a 3rd Warrior for Vette romance too lol.

Anyway, as I said, thank you so much for the info of when I can get Rusk back as a companion for my Sentinel, it is very much appreciated.

The other requisite is completing all other alerts from beywan aygo