November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

Red 5 standing b--erm... I mean 11/15 here. I'll be shocked (:eek:) and thrilled (:D) if I get an invite tomorrow. I'm so excited to play this game! I'm not bothered by the stagger at all, and frankly, I think most of the whining comes down to the 4 year old type mentality of "Heyyyy they get to have a shiny new thing FIRST and I don't!"

Sometimes we don't get what we want, when we want. That's just how it is. Welcome to life!

I think this game is worth waiting for (certainly worth waiting 1, 2, or 3 more days after all these years). Meanwhile, I'll happily F5 my email until the invite comes through.

Stay strong, November.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that my odds of getting in are slim to none for today, yet I can't help but feel my pulse race just a little bit with adrenalin every time I hear my stupid Outlook ding that I have new mail!

So the truth is that Bioware is full of some seriously sadistic folks who are thoroughly enjoying the suspense and torture we're all enduring while we wait

I know the feeling, I have the twitter page open and my email open, despite the fact I'm well aware that the final wave today probably won't have any of Novembers pre-orders in =[

I know that my odds of getting in are slim to none for today, yet I can't help but feel my pulse race just a little bit with adrenalin every time I hear my stupid Outlook ding that I have new mail!

So the truth is that Bioware is full of some seriously sadistic folks who are thoroughly enjoying the suspense and torture we're all enduring while we wait

Exactly the same goes for me too :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i know that my odds of getting in are slim to none for today, yet i can't help but feel my pulse race just a little bit with adrenalin every time i hear my stupid outlook ding that i have new mail!

So the truth is that bioware is full of some seriously sadistic folks who are thoroughly enjoying the suspense and torture we're all enduring while we wait

same@@#$@!!

i don't see any reason why they should stop after 4 waves, they are letting people in much faster today than yesterday and the servers are only at light/standard where yesterday most were full, regardless of the stress test weekend, they only reason for staggered access that i can think of is that they are using us as another test of the servers.

Red 5 standing b--erm... I mean 11/15 here. I'll be shocked (:eek:) and thrilled (:D) if I get an invite tomorrow. I'm so excited to play this game! I'm not bothered by the stagger at all, and frankly, I think most of the whining comes down to the 4 year old type mentality of "Heyyyy they get to have a shiny new thing FIRST and I don't!"

Sometimes we don't get what we want, when we want. That's just how it is. Welcome to life!

I think this game is worth waiting for (certainly worth waiting 1, 2, or 3 more days after all these years). Meanwhile, I'll happily F5 my email until the invite comes through.

Stay strong, November.

Stay strong, November.

Stay strong, November.

Stay strong, November.

Stay strong, November.

brgrgrgrRGRLGLRGLRGLGLRGL!!!111!!!1!!!11!

I know the feeling, I have the twitter page open and my email open, despite the fact I'm well aware that the final wave today probably won't have any of Novembers pre-orders in =[

I think that it makes us true masochits ;) But I am honestly enjoying the suspense, but not as much as I'd enjoy getting to play lol

i don't see any reason why they should stop after 4 waves, they are letting people in much faster today than yesterday and the servers are only at light/standard where yesterday most were full, regardless of the stress test weekend, they only reason for staggered access that i can think of is that they are using us as another test of the servers.

They are trying to prevent massive login ques (which honestly would be more frustrating) and 2893479823749823748923789472837492 people in the starting areas which would be 10x more frustrating than waiting

Amen, I know I did. I am a huge fan of Star Wars, but I was a big fan of Warhammer, too.

WAR and Rifts were awesome games that had great ideas and great graphics BUT didn't go far enough to keep people entertained long term (meh same with all games i have seen in a long time though and i hope someone eventually learns from these games)

if the game can't keep attention of a hard core player for 2 months they leave then the casuals start to get bored around 4 to 5 months and the subs start to crash.

DON'T MAKE ME PLAY A PANDA!!!!!!