Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I cannot buy Cartel Coins

ScottGreybush
04.04.2018 , 11:15 AM | #11
I also can not buy cartel coins and i have been in the game a few years. I have bought quite a bit before and with no issue but im getting the same error stated above. It has been this way since yesterday night.

SpyroJance
04.05.2018 , 05:35 AM | #12
I have not been able to purchase cartel coins. I get the following error at checkout:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to ************************. SSL received a record with an incorrect Message Authentication Code. Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_MAC_READ

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Argentblood
04.06.2018 , 02:12 AM | #13
This is the error i get

This service is currently unavailable for this account. If you wish to purchase more cartel coins please call our Customer Service team or you can try again tomorrow.

Argentblood
04.06.2018 , 06:56 AM | #14
So I called and they were extremely helpful. With new accounts it is a security thing to stop hackers. I'm not sure for older accounts. But calling is very helpful

britishone
05.08.2019 , 01:32 PM | #15
for the last 2 days I have tried 'ed to buy cartel coins and I click on purchase 5500 coins then I click payment options then I get a page that says cartel coins purchased but I haven't put in my PayPal login yet and when I go to accounts it says purchase failed is the site been down for maintenance for 2 days or something?

Kaesti
06.16.2019 , 04:53 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by britishone View Post
for the last 2 days I have tried 'ed to buy cartel coins and I click on purchase 5500 coins then I click payment options then I get a page that says cartel coins purchased but I haven't put in my PayPal login yet and when I go to accounts it says purchase failed is the site been down for maintenance for 2 days or something?
I have been trying since Friday. The upgrade to spend $100 just says thank you for your order and then does nothing. I got the 5500. But I get the same effect trying to buy the $3, $5, $10 increments as well. Why is it so selective?

JediQuaker
06.16.2019 , 11:37 AM | #17
Last week I got an error when trying buy CC. It turns out that I had neglected to make a VISA payment for too long.

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV