Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unsubscribe.

Zylaro
06.06.2018 , 09:40 AM | #31
Problem solved (for me at least), my account has finally changed to preferred. Now I can use all those unlocks I have been hatching for months

jwilborn
07.15.2019 , 05:03 PM | #32
So the level cap is 50 for preferred. If I subscribe once and my subscription ends before a character reaches that, am I screwed or what? Also if a character only gets to 57 before subscription ends, does the cap stop it there or am i good?

SaerethDL
07.16.2019 , 12:20 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by jwilborn View Post
So the level cap is 50 for preferred. If I subscribe once and my subscription ends before a character reaches that, am I screwed or what? Also if a character only gets to 57 before subscription ends, does the cap stop it there or am i good?
you're good forever, until the next expansion hits which is in a few months.. then there is a new 5 levels you have to sub again to unlock.
Get a FREE server transfer, FREE 7 days subscription, FREE inventory slot upgrade and other FREE goodies! CLICK HERE update* if you use my referral link (as a returning subscriber) or decide to subscribe and are on Satele Shan send me a PM with the referral name you used and I will give you 5+ Million Credits or more to get you started!

Parane
07.20.2019 , 07:52 AM | #34
How can you subscribe to a game and NOT know how to unsubscribe?

Boggles the mind.
Playing on: Harbinger and Red Eclipse <-- R.I.P

FunToKnow
02.13.2020 , 01:45 AM | #35
Apparently the site does not have a conventional unsubscribe button. Not only that, but the actual support page for Subscriptions gives out plain false advise.

1) They are as follows: "Start by logging into your account on swtor.com.
2) Click on Subscriptions in the Account Management sidebar to the right of the screen.
3) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Cancel your subscription.
4) Follow the prompts to complete your subscription cancellation."

There is no such button on the bottom screen. To ACTUALLY cancel your subscription, use the Subscribe Now button on the top left of the site page and delete your payment method. That will do the job. Very disingenuous and EA like. Probably an attempt to siphon out more money from their customer base without them being aware. Another good game blemished by bad EA tactics. Who-da thought.

SteveTheCynic
02.13.2020 , 06:53 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by FunToKnow View Post
Apparently the site does not have a conventional unsubscribe button. Not only that, but the actual support page for Subscriptions gives out plain false advise.

1) They are as follows: "Start by logging into your account on swtor.com.
2) Click on Subscriptions in the Account Management sidebar to the right of the screen.
3) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Cancel your subscription.
4) Follow the prompts to complete your subscription cancellation."

There is no such button on the bottom screen. To ACTUALLY cancel your subscription, use the Subscribe Now button on the top left of the site page and delete your payment method. That will do the job. Very disingenuous and EA like. Probably an attempt to siphon out more money from their customer base without them being aware. Another good game blemished by bad EA tactics. Who-da thought.
You're right. There is no button. It's a link, not a button, but you have to scroll *all* the way down to the bottom of the page that you get when you click "Subscriptions" on the left in the My SWTOR section of the site.

You'll see a line that says:
Quote:
(Symbol with two gears) If you wish to choose the Free-to-Play option you can (gap) Cancel your subscription
The "Cancel your subscription" part of that line is a link.

if you *still* don't see that, that means that the problem noted above has returned.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language

Lhancelot
02.13.2020 , 07:11 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
You're right. There is no button. It's a link, not a button, but you have to scroll *all* the way down to the bottom of the page that you get when you click "Subscriptions" on the left in the My SWTOR section of the site.

You'll see a line that says:

The "Cancel your subscription" part of that line is a link.

if you *still* don't see that, that means that the problem noted above has returned.
I guess it's too hard for them to add an actual "unsubscribe" button. I had this issue a few months back I couldn't find the unsubscribe option. It's very non-intuitive how they have it set up.
BIOWARE
Players quit WZs they do not enjoy. You are losing PVPers.
Give players a choice of WZs, enough is enough (Huttball) already!

Good job increasing rewards for PVP! It was much needed, thank you.

MikeCobalt
02.13.2020 , 07:41 PM | #38
I haven't unsubscribed for now but I have copied the steps and side notes here.
"Not enough Content" 2nd from the bottom.
6.0 Shoulda been really a big deal, all the talking about about and saying "Wait till, so great". Maybe if it was separate from the gear changes so it could've been... More. Then the gear parts later on.

Shinian
02.17.2020 , 08:11 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Oreget View Post
I still cant find the button.
Iirc it isnít a button, itís a hyperlink.

Others have said exactly where it is. Not sure why it wouldnít show for you.