Create your own Character Perks

MouseNoFour

Priority Transport: Personal Starship

Requires Level 15

Requires Legacy Level 15

$500,000

1 Hour cooldown

You may now quickly shuttle to your personal starship. Requires a personal starship.

Group Transport

Requires Legacy level 15

$1,000,000

1 Hour cooldown

You may now quickly order a shuttle for each member in your group to transport to your current location. Cannot be used in Flashpoints, Operations or Warzones.

Create your own, but keep it civil and somewhat realistic.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Convinience: Legacy cargo storage

Requires Level 50

Requires Legacy Level 25

$1,000,000

Cargo storage that keeps items accisible for every legacy character.

Companions: Mission criticals

Requires Level 15

Requires Legacy Level 15

$ 100,000

Chance to crit on every mission is increased by 1 %.

Companions: Mission criticals 2

Requires Level 20

Requires Legacy Level 20

$ 200,000

Chance to crit on every mission is increased by 2 %.

Companions: Mission criticals 3

Requires Level 25

Requires Legacy Level 25

$ 300,000

Chance to crit on every mission is increased by 3 %.

Convinience: Sprint

Requires Level 15

Requires Legacy Level 15

$ 100,000

Sprint speed increased by 5 %.

Convinience: Sprint 2

Requires Level 20

Requires Legacy Level 20

$ 200,000

Sprint speed increased by 10 %.

Convinience: Salvage droid

Requires Level 25

Requires Legacy Level 25

$ 1,000,000

Summon a droid that loots items fro you from killed enemies within 10 meters range.

Convinience: Planet scan

Requires Level 25

Requires Legacy Level 25

$ 1,000,000

Scan planet to show on your map every node and chest your companions can collect.

I also like the idea to teleport to your ship!

More, I think bonus to class buff should be stuckable, if, for example, you leveled both trooper and BH. Now in any case you receive 5 % to endurance, but It is not really fair. Buffs should stuck, that also can stimulate to level alts =)

Edited by Zaemiel
grammar

Field Training Droid

Requires Level 10

Requires Legacy Level 10

$100,000

1 Hour cooldown

Summons a Droid that acts as a personal trainer for your class in the field.

That way you don't have to waste a quick travel or suffer through a long speeder ride if you level up far from a trainer.

Second Legacy Name

Requires Level 50

Requires Legacy Level 40

£5,000,000

Allows you to have a rival or ally Legacy

Extra Character Slot

Requires Level 50

Requires Legacy Level 1 - 20 2 - 30 3 - 40 4 - 50

1 - £1,000,000 2 - £2,000,000 3 - £3,000,000 etc.... up to 8 slots

Adds extra character slots

Edited by Calerxes

Does the Improved Warzone perk increase XP or Valor? If only XP as I suspect, then I would request one for Valor as well:

Improved Valor I

Increases Valor gained in Warzones by 2%

Price: $20.000

Improved Valor II

Increases Valor gained in Warzones by 4%

Price: $40.000

Improved Valor III

Increases Valor gained in Warzones by 6%

Price: $60.000

Improved Valor IV

Increases Valor gained in Warzones by 8%

Price: $80.000

Improved Valor V

Increases Valor gained in Warzones by 10%

Price: $100.000

Legacy of Gathering I:

Gathering produces 10% more materials.

Price: $50.000

Legacy of Gathering II:

Gathering produces 20% more materials.

Price: $100.000

Legacy of Gathering III:

Price: $150.000

Gathering produces 30% more materials.

Portable GTN:

Summons a Galactic Trade Network terminal that you can use anywhere (1h cooldown).

Price: $2.500.000

Convenience: Legacy Makeover

Requires Level 10

Requires Legacy Level 30

$2,000,000

72 Hour cooldown

Summons a droid that allows you to redesign your character's appearance.

Make it an account-wide unlock to summon the droid, but attach a steep fee (~1-2 mil) for each redesign.

Convinience: Legacy cargo storage

Requires Level 50

Requires Legacy Level 25

$1,000,000

Cargo storage that keeps items accisible for every legacy character.

I REALLY like this, being able to purchase storage panes that all of my characters SHARE (instead of having to mail items) would be GREAT. Potentially add a bank account system also: you could have two different credit pools, one for the individual character and one that all characters in the legacy share.

Edited by Goldenstar

Party Animal(possible rank 2,3,4.. etc)

Cost - 200,000 credits

Duration of Party Bomb, Party Instigator, Sparkle Powder and Rhythem Augmentation Droid are increased by ___%

Linguist

Cost - 200,000 credits

Your character may now speak in huttese, droid or jawa language during cutscenes. (I don't care if they just recycle the same 3 existing huttese/droid/jawa dialogue lines over and over again for every single cutscene my character has. It can still work)

Speeder Armoring(2,3)

Cost - 75,000

Increases the amount of damage your speeder takes before exploding and dumping you into combat by __%

High End Speeder Parts(2,3)

Cost - 2,000,000 credits

Increases the speed of your current speeder by __%

Room for Two

Cost - 3,000,000 credits

Your speeder license now allows you to drive a second person around in your speeder.(Possibly restricted to larger speeders.)

Pack Mule(2,3)

Cost - 20,000 credits

Your companion may now hold __ additional items for you.

Pet Mule(2,3,4,5)

Cost - 10,000 credits

Your mini-pet may now store _ additional items for you.

Mascot(2, 3, 4, 5)

Cost - 30,000 credits

You may name your mini-pet, and having it out during combat provides a __ bonus to Presence.

Troll

Cost - 2,000,000 credits

Unlocks the /troll emote. (Expensive perhaps but I guarantee some people will buy this, even if the /troll emote doesn't have an animation.)

Just throwing a few random ones out off the top of my head.

Edited by LaLiLuLeLolz

Troll

Cost - 2,000,000 credits

Unlocks the /troll emote. (Expensive perhaps but I guarantee some people will buy this, even if the /troll emote doesn't have an animation.)

I'd have to buy it lol. It would be worth it to be able to be stalking someone in a warzone and do a /troll command while I have them selected.

Omnipotence Level 1

Requires Legacy Level 50

Requires 8 characters, 1 from each class to be at level 50

200,000,000 credits

Allows all fights, battles, conflicts and rolls to be won with the push of a single button. No character in your legacy can ever be put on an ignore list.

Omnipotence Level 2

Requires Legacy Level 50

800,000,000 credits

Allows all characters in your legacy to redecorate the opposing factions fleet (applies to current server only)

Omnipotence Level 3

Requires Legacy Level 50

1,200,000,000 credits

Allows all characters in your legacy to send an electric shock (non-lethal) to a targeted player's mouse or keyboard, stunning the player for an indeterminate amount of time. 1 hour cool down

Omnipotence Level 4

Requires Legacy Level 50

10,000,000,000 credits

Allows all characters in your legacy to compel the legal forfeiture of .01% of all of BW's financial assets for everything you perceive to be a bug in SWTOR. 24 hour cool down.

Charismatic Presence

Requires Level 50

AND

Requires Legacy Level 25 or above

Cost: 10,000,000

Allows the use of an additional companion character. Not usable while in a group with other players

Sharing is Caring

Requires Level 50

AND

Requires Legacy Level 25 or above

Cost: 2,500,000

All Character Perks purchased under this Legacy are now usable by all characters in the Legacy.

No Buck, just a Common Deer

Requires a Speeder

AND

Requires Legacy Level 15 or above

Cost: 100,000

Knockdown the targetted Party or Operations group member from their Speeder and take control of it for the next 5 minutes. The Party or Operations group member cannot resummon the exact Speeder commandeered for 5 minutes or until his Speeder's current Pilot dismounts. A single Speeder may be stolen up to 3 times by unique players. The player whose Speeder was taken receives the following debuff:

"Bucked: I've been hijacked! Cannot attempt to take over another vehicle. 15 Minute Duration"

Alternate Debuff

"Feeling Vengeful: If you catch up to the player who took your speeder while they are still piloting it, you sucker punch them into a one-way trip to the nearest Medical Bay. 5 Minute Duration"

This ability has a 1 hour cooldown.

( Possible additional Perks to lessen cooldown )

I would really like to see more fun perks for level 50 characters who do not really play alts. (IE: Half of the current character perks are bonus experience)

Legacy Class Abilities: Free Use

Requires 1 Level 50 Character

Requires Legacy Level 15

$500,000

Legacy Class Abilities acquired by completing Act III can now be used without Heroic Moment active.

Note: Legacy Class Abilities can NOT be used in PvP designated areas such as warzones.

These ideas are nice, but I think they are sending the wrong message and aren't fully representative of all players. Not everyone wants even more exorbitant credit sinks. There should at least be some perks that are obtained by legacy level alone. They're also contrary to the idea of Legacy in the first place - the whole point was originally to tie your characters together, like a family, so that one character could have the abilities and benefits of another. These character-specific perks of extortionate cost are a step in the wrong direction.

I get that gold sinks are necessary in an MMO, but they should be restricted to rare items or vanity. There's no need to extort the 80-90% of people who do not even have more than 1 million credits (I believe a statistic like that was given at the guild summit) just to be able to use features that are supposedly for everyone.

For the record, I play the GTN and have millions of credits at my disposal, but I still think this system is flawed. I despise dailies and can only imagine how painful it is for the average player without business know-how to accumulate credits to buy these unlocks or do even the most basic thing that is taken for granted in most other MMO's - changing your appearance - without having to do a week of dailies beforehand.

Excuse my brashness but I find it unbelievable that people are making these suggestions and actually want to spend 3 million credits on something that should be available to everyone, like dual-spec. I guess this is their way of having something that others don't?

There's a reason WoW's economy thrives. The basic things like dual spec, changing your appearance, and respeccing are incredibly affordable and are available at early levels. But there are tons of things that are incredibly difficult and/or expensive to get, but these are things to show off with rather than basic commodities. I didn't mind building up 750,000 gold to buy a Swift Spectral Tiger, but years ago I did mind having to grind up 10,000 or however much it was when dual-spec was first introduced and when gold was much more difficult to get.

Edited by Jenzali

Dual Spec

Requires Level 50

Requires Legacy Level 40

3,000,000 Credits To Unlock

Grants You to have a 2nd Skill Tree

For the love of all things holy, make this happen!

(I really like the quick transport to your ship idea too!)

Defector

Requires Level 50

Requires Legacy Level 25

$1,000,00

You defect to the oppisite faction and keep your class/advance class

Being a Light Side Sith Inquisitor, I would absolutely LOVE to be part of the Jedi. Me and Ashara would be quite happy if this were to come to pass.

Make. This. Happen!

Nine to five.

Requires Level 50

Requires Legacy Level 10 / 20 / 30

€ 10.000 / € 20.000 / € 50.000

Increases experience gained from repeatable (daily) quests by 5 / 10 / 15%

This is my story.

Requires level 50.

Requires legacy level 10.

€ 5.000.000

Allows you to reset all the class quests for this character.

Mirror, mirror on the wall.

Requires level 10.

Requires legacy level 20.

€ 5.000.000

Allows you to (re)edit this character's appearance (not gender/species) in the character creator.

That's what friends are for.

Requires level 50.

Requires legacy level 50.

€ 7.500.000

Allows you to (choose to) summon a member of your legacy tree as a companion character replacing an existing companion of the same class. (example: Summon a Jedi Shadow character to replace Kira on your Knight)

The fastest ship in the fleet.

Requires level 50.

Requires legacy level 50.

€ 10.000.000

Allows you to use the Alliance Normandy SR-1 or Cerberus Normandy SR-2 as your personal ship on this character. (Holy lore-breaker Batman!)

Edited by Kyneris