What Happens at 12:01 on the 20th?

Hacsaw

I was just thinking what are you guys going to do at 12:01 Dec. 20th when the servers come up and you have to let more then 100 people on at one time? When you had open beta you let more people on at one time on the first day then this and everything worked fine. I know you are trying to make this the best lunch every but its looking like that could back fire on you and have nothing to do with how the game works.

I'm sure there will be thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people who bought a physical copy and not a digital copy from Origin who won't have their physical copy yet, and thus...won't have their product registration code yet either.

Expect a lot of people to not be able to play for a few hours to a few days when 12:01 EST comes around. :p I'm sure that temporary drop in the playerbase will help to counteract any actual surge in new players logging in, though I also think there'll be far fewer "new" players logging in for the first time on the 20th than you think. I'm fairly certain the lion's share of the population will have logged in during Early Access.