Question of the Day 4/11/2013

CourtneyWoods

Did you pre-order Rise of the Hutt Cartel? Which pre-order item is your favorite?

Personal Answer: I love the Dr. Oggurobb Hutt trainer. His "Aha!" when you click on him always makes me giggle. :jawa_wink:

Personal Answer: My favorite pre-order item is the amazing and wonderful Bad Design/Code Nullifier, or BDCN for short (huttTM). It protects me at all times from the idiotic new bolster system and the hordes of naked people running around in WZs. :D

Or, I could be mistaken and that was just the unsub button :rak_03:

Edited by LrdRahvin

The portable trainer is awesome.

I'd been using a pair of holo-statues and then just mailing them between whatever alts I was working on, but the convenience of always having one handy for every character is the best thing since the CE vehicle.

Thanks, folks! You're mildly piquing my interest on these items! I didn't preorder in time for early access (my only character was probably level 12 at that point!), but my thought on the items before now was, "meh."

I love the Holo trainer statue, and I lol at all the people that bought the factional ones after the Pre-Order items where revealed. I kinda actually expected the price of theose to drop almost as low as the Cartel Market Speeders are now.

Personal Answer: I love the Dr. Oggurobb Hutt trainer. His "Aha!" when you click on him always makes me giggle. :jawa_wink:

Same for the same reason! Though he is also quite handy of course. I dislike the Makrin thingie, but the title is very fitting, especially for bounty hunters.

My favorite thing about my pre order wich was after Jan 7 is wondering what I get for pre ordering .:mad:

A $9.99 buy-in, which you'd probably have to wait until mid-summer to get again? I guess that isn't a perk depending on the time-value of your money, but I guess you'll find out in a couple of days. ;)

I did, the pet and title are meh, but they are added to the collection.

The holostatue is useful as skill trainer, so that's the best one. Although, I'd prefer a holostatue of someone else, I am not complaining about getting it. :)

I did, the pet and title are meh, but they are added to the collection.

The holostatue is useful as skill trainer, so that's the best one. Although, I'd prefer a holostatue of someone else, I am not complaining about getting it. :)

/me throwes a Huttini!! :jawa_angel: into this thread.

(i've just realized there is a Hutt under this Jawa Robe :p)