This game has a great communty

MaxCherry

Every one is very nice and help full. Even though i have come across people that die 4-6 times in a flash point. We learn and help each other through it. We don't fight each other after each boss battle but help each other. Since we are all new we work together and tell each other tactics and work through each encounter. It's great and help full in groups.

Does any one else have any thing else good to say about the community. I would love to hear any inspiring storys.

Max

You'd never know it by reading the forums.

"Give a man an inch, and he'll take a mile" comes to mind when I read all of the negativity about how X feature is missing or isn't EXACTLY how someone wants it. I doubt those people will ever be happy; it's a shame that they can't just enjoy gaming. All of the forum tantrums and arrogant posts are just downright embarrassing when I think that these are my fellow gamers (i.e. peers).

No matter what you will always have a more then hand full of "those people" (ie the baddies) but for the most I have seen nothing but great and supportive players in the community. A lot of people are doing great deals to help others both in and out of game and as long as we have people like that, I can overlook the bad :D

I've been server hopping during early access just to find the right one, I've run into only 1 server that had such a bad community I immediately logged out and deleted my character. And no it wasn't just general chat. I was put off by the horde of naked twileks running around Tython -_- Edited by nelipot