What race will your Juggernaught be?

Triiipledot

I'm having issues deciding this one, I will probably just roll with a Human, but I may try to see how lenient the creation is with the Purebloods, see if I can make one that is more of a half breed look, and depends on how the hair styles look with said race lol.

Pureblood. Found a look I loved and Steve Valentines hot voice sells it.

"Jailer, I think she needs more juice." XD

I will however turn off dark side corruption, I don't want my pureblood turning pink.

I think the red skin and golden yellow eyes looks merciless enough.

Torn between Pureblood and Cyborg. I like the Pureblood for its lore, and also like the look, but a Cyborg would be cool in all that heavy cyborgish armor, especially with proper dark side corruption, unlike the corruption of Purebloods.

Probably Pureblood though, because otherwise I'll never have one. Don't want to play an Inquisitor as a Pureblood. Just seems wrong.

Does anyone know where to find a list of racial talents? I've looked a few places but all that is listed are the Codex entries and nothing specific as to racial bonuses. I know humans have 'Rally' but I have no idea what it does. Cyborgs have 'Scan' which scans the target but to what that scan reveals, I'm unsure.

Does anyone know where to find a list of racial talents? I've looked a few places but all that is listed are the Codex entries and nothing specific as to racial bonuses. I know humans have 'Rally' but I have no idea what it does. Cyborgs have 'Scan' which scans the target but to what that scan reveals, I'm unsure.

There are no racial bonuses. They are social features.