Tiny bug with the new patch...

Devrius

Me and my whole squadron spawned inside the B point in Denon and I do mean inside, as in selfdestruct on entry to the match...

No way to finish and no way to re-queue since it's never finished so you re-queue into it.

Me and my whole squadron spawned inside the B point in Denon and I do mean inside, as in selfdestruct on entry to the match...

No way to finish and no way to re-queue since it's never finished so you re-queue into it.

same here. always Denon splash screen and then launch into the cap ship.

also, gsf ui is missing all text, player list, ship images and ability to select ship. Ctrl + U does not help.

This bug is beautiful.

Interface was destroyed, someone shot me down. But I didn't blow up. No, No, No.. I begin to spin eternaly. Up and down. Up and down. Till the end of the world. Or to be specific till I killed client. :rak_09:

http://http://i60.tinypic.com/2lwwu37.jpg

Obviously this was an attempt to give you a true Star Wars feel...remember when Han flies in as Luke is about to destroy the Death Star and Vader gets bumped out into space, spinning wildly? THAT is what you were supposed to feel like...Darth!

Very similar for me. Group qued with a bud and we kept getting instant pop Lost shipyards. We would load in and immediately self destruct at B. We disbanded and solo qued I kept getting LS with the self destruct but he had a normal que. Shadowlands server.

I have not seen this in my two matches on Jedi Covenant. One was Denon Exosphere Domination where I flew on republic, one was Kuat Mesas Domination where I was on imperial side. Everyone apparently spawned fine, including the five gunships that tried to take the node from me in KM.

For my part this happened on the Harbringer server.

I believe the issue may be server latency, I have played on PoT5 with no issues but on Harbringer It takes a while once you click "battle" for the the queue to start blinking and if you click more then once before this happens you end up in a weird match. Once you accept to join the match it also takes half a minute before you get sent into the match.

Last one was rather funny, I spawned naked in the capital ship falling down for a 20 or so seconds then kicked back into where I was before entering the match.

Edited by Devrius

I saw it yesterday on Harbinger. Queued, had an insta-pop to Denon, immediately spawned inside of something (did not get to choose where or have the opportunity to choose ship) and the interface was a mess. This happened to most everybody in that match, both sides. Wish I would have taken a screenshot - the score read "NaN" which of course means "Not a Number"... somebody has a null pointer somewhere in the domination maps... Edited by Cekis

Yeah, that's what I get too. "NaNs" in the team score section and my ship flies in circles...

...without even having had the screen where I get to CHOOSE which ship to fly.

Auto-revolving insta-death.

I was experiencing a different bug last night. While I had no trouble spawning, I was getting some really strange visuals from my friendlies. What was happening was while normally friendlies appear as their ship boxed in green, for some reason the box was covered over with what looked like a flickering version of the minimap. Not very large mind you, but still very distracting.

I haven't queued up today to see if its still happening, but if it is tonight I will try and take a screen shot.