Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Missing Quest Giver on Ord Mantel: Lieutenant Xorem

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Missing Quest Giver on Ord Mantel: Lieutenant Xorem

Nebdar
01.09.2021 , 07:18 AM | #1
Hi,
I have an weird bug because i can't see or interact with this quest giver on Ord mantel Lieutenant Xorem.

AS you can see on screenshots:
https://ibb.co/2MS8sRg
https://ibb.co/7W5n2Rh
https://ibb.co/4dVWdsN

other players can see him and interact with him but i can't and it seems on any newly created character (recently i created new 2 vanguard's)
I contacted the CS but with no results
I tried deleting DiskCacheArea
I have exploration missions turned on
I tried checking the files structure through Steam
I tried the the shortcut that reset UI ctrl+U

nothing worked..
any help would be nice

Edit:
Quote:
Customer Service response:
Spoiler

OwenBrooks solution:
Quote:
if the quest from Xorem is not taken but the player accepts the class quest for the stronghold, Xorem moves to the new quest hub near the stronghold
this is being looked into to remove the confusion
i asked for clarification where exactly we can find this quest giver...waiting for response
Processing...

Michaelos
01.21.2021 , 12:39 PM | #2
Did you find out the answer to this?

WildSide
01.21.2021 , 03:34 PM | #3
On one hand, glad to see I'm not the only one with this invisible man.

On the other hand, sad to see so far no proposed solutions.

One option I'm tempted to try; reinstalling.
Why does this idea give me pause?

Thirty, plus, gigabytes.
I can wipe 15 gigs off with my mobile hotspot, after that I can only hope it doesn't drag too bad on the WiFi(sister has an online job).

Michaelos
01.21.2021 , 05:30 PM | #4
people have been re-installing without change. I am also missing the quest where you have to kill all the missle launcher guys just down the road

CrazyScruffy
01.21.2021 , 05:45 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Michaelos View Post
people have been re-installing without change. I am also missing the quest where you have to kill all the missle launcher guys just down the road
they moved him, and hes no longer down the road. hes now down by across the river from the taxi

Michaelos
01.22.2021 , 11:11 AM | #6
Ah gothca, any word on lt Xorem his triangle says he is there and he is not waiting from CS but no avail.

CobaltBleuDragon
01.23.2021 , 05:05 PM | #7
I am experiencing this bug as well. I see other troopers running up. I have tried switching instances and logging out and logging back in.

Radagastimus
02.11.2021 , 04:10 AM | #8
This quest giver is missing for me too. The triangle can be seen in Fort Garrik, but the actual questiver is invisible. I can see some other players come seeking for this one while i stand there but also some other player interacting with this invisible quest giver...

There are also some other things that feel odd.. Like i cant seem to find a quest giver that used to be next to some walker on the way to the island which bridgw is broken.. That walker is there and some NPC's too, but no quest.

I heard they moved some things.. Maybe that was a bad move.
“Named must your fear be before banish it you can.”

-Master Yoda

Nebdar
02.16.2021 , 10:22 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Michaelos View Post
Did you find out the answer to this?
I got an answer from CS that is an bug... and it has been repoted..

I got answer on answers.ea
if the quest from Xorem is not taken but the player accepts the class quest for the stronghold, Xorem moves to the new quest hub near the stronghold

this is being looked into to remove the confusion

__________________________________________________ __________

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks

Thanks OwenBrooks
Processing...

OwenBrooks
02.25.2021 , 07:28 AM | #10
edit - Previous advice from support that xorem moved location is incorrect , he remains in his location and does not move

will chase up any updates to what people are seeing or rather not seeing in this instance

the new hub is next to broken walker on the other side of the river where the taxi point for the Seperatist Stronghold is

All present attempts to repro the invisible Xorem have failed to date, will ascertain what info may help narrow this down.