I think you accidently created the best PvP ever

enslavr

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my experience:

the pvp overall is super fun, mainly because of the variety in warzone types, and teh INSANE action!...also cuz i dominate.

I get uber fps lag at times, even to the point where it is definitely the cause of my death, dunno if it's my 6g ram comp is a SLACKER or what but IDC cuz it is still so fun and definitely i am able to still destroy and dominate warzones with 1-25 FPS in fights.

also the ability lag... it hurts performance many times in the crazy bloodbaths on voidstar or the final moments right before you score huttball...especially it is bad when you have FPS lag... but IDC, cuz i still dominate and its fun, fast paced, well balanced awesomeness dished out in rapidly bombastic bursts overshadows these obvious defects.

in conclusion i think that if they fix the game fluidity to be superb and i get like a 12g ram comp, then this will be The best PVp in the history of the universe.

PS. im not a sage/sorc :rolleyes:

There's afkers all over the place already. Had 3 games this morning where there were people with 0/0 in the end. Also the raid frame randomly breaks, and the health bar is frozen as full and doesn't reflect how much health anyone has, making it very hard to heal. Shelving my Sage until some of these bugs get fixed. Other than that, the pvp is pretty good. Edited by youwillburn

This game has awesome PvP. Don't throw it away by what you read on forums or by abandoning the competitive aspects.

wrong...terrible UI...terrible combat logs/text/reports...terrible raid frames...terrible lack of fluid game....terrible ability lag...terrible fps drops inside wz...all of it together makes up for a jsut clunky non fluid terrible game.

(all of these war proven in serveral topics before to not be CLIENT SIDE..i run with 1fps on average outose wz..and 20 to 44 ms average everywhere...so its DEFENITLY not on my side)

This game has awesome PvP. Don't throw it away by what you read on forums or by abandoning the competitive aspects.

The quality of PvP in this game is not accidental. Its exactly the same as what was in Warhammer. Its sad that people bad mouthed WAR because of lack of endgame. But every hardcore pvper who played WAR scens absolutely loved it, and its the same with swtor pvp.

I'm enjoying my time so far, but I must admit that some classes are tougher than others, mostly because the ability lag issues.

I stopped playing my Sniper mostly because of this annoying thing, but I'm still having a blast on my Merc and my Sorcerer.

The quality of PvP in this game is not accidental. Its exactly the same as what was in Warhammer. Its sad that people bad mouthed WAR because of lack of endgame. But every hardcore pvper who played WAR scens absolutely loved it, and its the same with swtor pvp.

I'm not saying im hardcore but you ARE right. The players who understand the game mechanics and how the pvp works in this game are the ones having fun. Everyone else who can't grasp these simple concepts are the ones ************ on the forums. They think because they got 2200 or whatever the hell it is arena rating in WoW it makes they automatically pvp pros in SWTOR. If they get served in pvp then it's the game fault and not because they need to get better.

wrong...terrible UI...terrible combat logs/text/reports...terrible raid frames...terrible lack of fluid game....terrible ability lag...terrible fps drops inside wz...all of it together makes up for a jsut clunky non fluid terrible game.

(all of these war proven in serveral topics before to not be CLIENT SIDE..i run with 1fps on average outose wz..and 20 to 44 ms average everywhere...so its DEFENITLY not on my side)

Your computer blows most likely. I get 70-100 fps everywhere regardless of population

PvP in this game is pretty damn good. Only thing I can say is that 50s will eventually need their own bracket because they have access to expertise gear. Finally ran into a match where the other team was mostly 50s and most of my teammates were low level and they were dying quickly. Only seen 1 match like this though with many hours of pvp played so far so the system is fine except for once 50s get the expertise gear.

I've been seeing this most of the time. Add to it that I have yet to run a warzone today where at least one (often two and even occasionally three) person intentionally afked...there is definitely a bit of work to be done. The sad part is that these problems should not have been unforeseen...they're very basic, with very basic solutions.

No, it is very well known issue for certain players.

Certain players who think they have a sweet system, but it isn't really that good. Or players who actually have a nice system, but their ISP sucks... Just because you have broadband, it doesn't mean you're necessarily running more than 3 mbps. I've seen a lot of people complain about the game, when it ended up being an issue on their end, whether their machine or their ISP.

I've been seeing this most of the time. Add to it that I have yet to run a warzone today where at least one (often two and even occasionally three) person intentionally afked...there is definitely a bit of work to be done. The sad part is that these problems should not have been unforeseen...they're very basic, with very basic solutions.

Aye, I wouldn't think a reporting system would be hard to implement. Player reporting with WZ debuff that has a harsh CD, IMO.

Aye, I wouldn't think a reporting system would be hard to implement. Player reporting with WZ debuff that has a harsh CD, IMO.

They could use some tips from Riot. LoL has some of the best player incentives/punishments for good/bad PvP behavior.