<Retribution> Recruiting Raiders, Casual members and Conquesters

TominatorBriss

Well, I've got a Sorc healer and Carnage Mara that are sitting at 65.

Just resubbed so haven't played in a good while sadly.

Been to busy playing and raiding mythic content on wow.

Would either of those be interresting to you if I were to level them up and if so which one?

From my experience on raiding in swtor prior to kotet.

Raiding here is easy compared to wow, though that's solely my opinion, I simply found that this game is mechanically easier raidwise than wow itself at least at it's peak level.

But with that said, the only reason I play most mmo's is to raid and by that I don't mean do the easiest and mid difficulties as they offer little to no challenge at all.

Yes we would be interested in taking you in with a carnage mara (sorc no so much)

As it currently stands atm, Team retribution is full on all roles, and personally based on what you said team renegade would be of no use to you if your looking to hit nims.

so you would either have to wait for a spot to open on the main team or wait until weve finished gathering roles for the 3rd team, with that also said i cannot put a time frame on it either (but the 3rd team would be like our main team focusing on HM/Nim content off the bat)

Brilliant, I'll start working on my Mara then, I was planning on leveling the sorc as a healer to have in my backpocket too.

But yeah, I have no interrest in lowerend difficulty content.

I don't have an extreme amount of time on my hands between my spare time and work so I need to use my time efficiently and as nim/master is the top-end of the bucket, that's where my sights are.

I'll get in touch with you and drop an application if that's needed later on, thanks for the information though.

I have been with this guild from the start, when it was at its peak it was fantastic were dominated the red eclipse server and i dare say having 120+ members online each night with all accounts active in the guild we were the biggest in the EU, really well organised, never a dull moment, lots of fun things to do.

Now that Tom is main Gm its even better, (our last gm was abit of a numpty with the gkick button when tom originally left game) I dare say its one of the best guilds i ever joined, great community and dont exaggerate their numbers like other guilds i have been in do.

Ive since returned to the guild when retribution came back, same atmosphere and even faster growing than before, love us or hate us you cant deny when were back at our peak were a force to be reckoned with.

If your a Raider, Casual player, Conquester or PvPer then this is the guild for you, just to make it clear though alot of their stuff is site based such as raid team sign ups for the events, casual events, lottery etc

I wont be playing much as i dont like 5.0 but thought before i go id leave alittle feedback :)

Edited by mrosindale

• 2 weeks later...
Hello ,i just started playing a week ago and i am leveling a bounty hunter.I would like to join if possible and join in your opearation groups when i reach max level and gear up.Thank you . :)

Hey are you guys actively killing DvsL bosses?

Hi there guys sorry for delay i have currently been without internet from moving house.

Geosian your be more than welcome to join us, whisper one of our officers or any member to get a invite in game, when you have time pop a application on site

merovejec we do guild runs of DvsL bosses, these are run every week, how many times depends on how busy we are and what people want to do ontop of that, in short though yes they are run