Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anniversary Vendor doesn't have HK Commemorative Statue

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Anniversary Vendor doesn't have HK Commemorative Statue
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Qouivandes
12.18.2017 , 04:52 PM | #11
I presumed that they would have the 3rd year anniversary items as well though not specifically noted. the first and second year Anniversary awards were fireworks sent through the mail and not on a vendor.
1-fireworks
2-fireworks
3-paintings and /fireworks stuf/deco item of galaxy?
4-HK, ebon hawk regen, ebon hawk wall deco anything else?
5-posters of the various expansions.
6-Val deco, flair. see above.
*”˜˜.•°*”˜˜”*°•.˜”* The Cer'qeuil Legacy *”˜.•°*”˜˜”*°•.˜˜”*
•°*”˜.•°*”˜˜.•°*”˜ Ebon Hawk ˜”*°•. ˜˜”*°•.˜”*°•
. This is my referral link. We both get some goodies so feel free to click and earn

JEDIKATT
12.19.2017 , 07:22 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ceryxp View Post
Maybe, as a way to address the error, they'll be nice and put the prior years items on the vendor too.

yes all past years gifts would be great from 2011 to now and beyond

up to devs to list all past items
HIT THIS LINK TO GET GREAT STARTER ITEMS
http://www.swtor.com/r/LcYwCr
CAPITAL LETTERS needed to be used in game AND IN SWTOR SITE to communicate with this player

Adric_the_Red
12.19.2017 , 01:59 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by JEDIKATT View Post
yes all past years gifts would be great from 2011 to now and beyond

up to devs to list all past items
I always figured if you were around for that anniversary, you got the item(s), and if not ... oh well. Like pretty much any other special items tied to a particular date (the various May the Fourth droid pets, for example). I suspect that's why they are BoP - so you can't grab "extras" to hoard and sell later to folks who "missed out".
"Your deaths are useless if they do not inform". -- The Shroud
My referral link. Click for free stuff.

Qouivandes
12.19.2017 , 02:41 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Adric_the_Red View Post
I always figured if you were around for that anniversary, you got the item(s), and if not ... oh well. Like pretty much any other special items tied to a particular date (the various May the Fourth droid pets, for example). I suspect that's why they are BoP - so you can't grab "extras" to hoard and sell later to folks who "missed out".
in this case, their advertisement stated past items; including the HK statue. this isnt a case of folks asking for something they were not here for and is a case of them advertising A, B, C, D and listing only C & D. i have been here for all of them, but was in the hospital for the 3rd. if they want to list them, great...if not, im fine with that, too, but dont advertise one thing and then not deliver that thing.

the advertisement:
Quote:
Simply use the “Emergency Fleet Pass” ability located in your ability bar (Type “P”) to get the Republic or Imperial Fleet. Then, visit the “Strongholds and Crew Skills” area of the Fleet to get your rewards:
  • Visit the “Anniversary Personnel” vendor to claim new in-game rewards including the impressive Valkorion Commemorative Statue decoration as well as a unique 6-Year Anniversary Character Flair!
  • Then, for a limited-time, move into Coruscant and Dromund Kaas Strongholds for only SIX CREDITS each (normally 5,000 credits) by visiting the “Strongholds Terminal.”
Plus, all previous anniversary rewards available through the ‘Anniversary Personnel’ vendor is back! From the 5-year Anniversary Celebration Jawa to the 4-year Anniversary Commemorative Statue of HK-51, now’s your chance to get your hands on iconic anniversary collectibles.

Thank you for a great six years and May the Force™ Be With You!
Since every anniversary since the 3rd has been on a vendor and not through the mail (first two) one can surmise that 3-6 would be on that vendor...which they are not...just 5 and 6.
. This is my referral link. We both get some goodies so feel free to click and earn

Qouivandes
12.21.2017 , 10:39 AM | #15
I will hopefully be able to log into the game tonight...work...but does anyone know if they updated this vendor yet?

ceryxp
12.21.2017 , 02:35 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Qouivandes View Post
I will hopefully be able to log into the game tonight...work...but does anyone know if they updated this vendor yet?
I just check and nothing new.
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. You'll get free stuff. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj

GrizzlyUK
12.23.2017 , 12:12 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

I sent this on to the team, they are looking into it.

-eric
Any update on this issue? Will the vendor have previous year's items added or not?
CE VIP - Pre-ordered: 21st July 2011, Pre-Order Code registered: 01st August 2011 due to retailer error
CE registered: 17th December 2011, Subscribing since 21st January 2012

Telden
12.24.2017 , 06:33 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by GrizzlyUK View Post
Any update on this issue? Will the vendor have previous year's items added or not?
I suspect that this vendor will be fixed sometime in February (in other words, after the vendor no longer exists), then be broken again by next December.
No, you can't have my stuff. Tora asked first.

GrizzlyUK
12.29.2017 , 03:57 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Telden View Post
I suspect that this vendor will be fixed sometime in February (in other words, after the vendor no longer exists), then be broken again by next December.
Starting to think you might be right about this, or at least correct that this issue may not be fixed before the vendor leaves the game!
CE VIP - Pre-ordered: 21st July 2011, Pre-Order Code registered: 01st August 2011 due to retailer error
CE registered: 17th December 2011, Subscribing since 21st January 2012

CherylAJackson
12.30.2017 , 03:40 PM | #20
Still no HK statue.
My referral link: wwww.swtor.com/r/3fyNcs