PSA: bug in saving final tier upgrade choices + workaround

Armonddd

For those who haven't noticed, there is a bug with the game remembering which choice you made with the final tier upgrades of major components. For example, with cluster missiles, you can switch to the DoT upgrade and find yourself in the next match with the double missiles upgrade.

I did a bit of testing and the game doesn't appear to save your choice properly unless you exit the hanger window. If you click your upgrade of choice, then click another component to make sure that one isn't messed up, the first change will be lost.

To properly save all your upgrade choices, click the correct box, then immediately click the x in the upper right hand corner of the hanger window. Then you can re-open the hanger window and check your other components.

In the case of an upgrade with two "choice" tiers (i.e. primary weapons, secondary weapons, and systems), you can click the boxes of both t4 and t5 upgrades before you close the window. You don't have to choose your t4 upgrade, close the window, re-open the window, choose your t5 upgrade, and close the window again - you can simply open the window, choose both t4 and t5 upgrades, and close the window.

I suggest everyone check their component upgrades before their next match, because this is very easy to accidentally screw yourself with.

Also, a friendly reminder to check your upgrade paths before you think one of your upgrades is not working properly. I, for example, thought for a while that burst laser cannons were ignoring turret armor - turned out the game hadn't saved my choice of upgrades properly.