Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is there a reason US players have dropped off the last 2 days?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is there a reason US players have dropped off the last 2 days?

lolqtpi
12.09.2019 , 10:22 AM | #31
Saturday was a huge day for college football in the US. Conference championship games that decide end of season rankings and playoff positions.

This week is also a big week for most college students as they take final exams. Some could have been studying or out partying one last time before exams.

I was on all weekend and it didn't really seem any different to me.

Christie_Swift
12.09.2019 , 12:07 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Hey guys, just wondering if there is a holiday or reason that the last 2 days feel really dead on Star Forge. Itís now the weekend Primetime and it was busier during the week.
I know itís not thanks giving (I think), so is there something else you all do around these dates?

FYI, not saying the games dead, etc. just trying to find out if thereís legit reason I donít know of (being Aussie and all).
I have not seen a major decrease in playerbase and perhaps depends on what server you might be using. The brand name is huge and people love to play SWTOR no matter what.

However, as for me I rather play other MMO during the holidays. I thought about doing more grind for gear but tbh it is very boring and doing those flashpoints over and over like a bot just gets to me. It is a great time to do other stuff like the Life event but the grinches did shorten them and not much going on except for "gear" grinding. I rather do STO or other MMO thsi time of the year that brings other holiday related activities. It has gotten boring and monotonous here but just my opinion. I will do SWTOR after the holidays perhaps or when Life day/Anniversary returns.
The light shines in the darkness. The darkness does not
extinguish the light.

For great freebies click here http://www.swtor.com/r/79NsBH