Favorite companions by class?

Rebamcfan

As the title suggest, who are your favorite companions with each class?

Mine are, in no particular order:

Jedi Knight: T7, Kira and Scourge

Jedi Consular: Qyzen, Felix and Nadia

Trooper: Aric, Elara and M1-4X

Smuggler: Corso, Bowdaar and Risha

Sith Warrior: Vette, Malavai and Jaesa

Sith Inquisitor: Andronikos, Ashara and Talos

Imperial Agent: Vector, Dr. Lokin and Raina

Bounty Hunter: Gault, Torian and Blizz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jedi Knight: T7, Kira

Consular: Nadia Grell,

Smuggler: Bowdaar, Risha, Akaavi

Trooper: Dorne, Yuun

Warrior: Vette, Pierce

Inquisitor: Khem, Calen

Agent: Scorpio, Raina, Lokin

Hunter: all but Skadge. I hate that worthless sack of ****.

But if I had to pick 1 from each story:

Knight: T7

Consular: Nadia

Smuggler: Risha

Trooper: Elara

Warrior: Vette

Inqusitor: Xalek

Agent: Scorpio

Hunter: BLIZZ!! (He's one of my top 3).

Edited by TalonVII

Jedi Knight: Lord Scourge, I loved his role during the Revan novel and it was very nice and interesting having that man as a companion, it is a pity he doesn't say anything during SOR and doesn't show up in either KOTFE or KOTET.

Jedi Consular: Tharan Cedrax, he's really funny and I love the way they wrote his genius, his relationship with Holiday is also very unique.

Smuggler: Risha, perhaps I have a bias there as I chose her as a romance option but I really liked her, it's a pity you can't recruit her if you're not a Smuggler after KOTET, having a former princess with the amount of underworld information she has would be a boost to Underworld Logistics.

Trooper: Aric Jorgan, despite him being very grumpy all the time I think him and Elara are really what soldiers should strive to be, Jorgan especially since he actually left the Republic and tried to do his own thing on Zakuul.

Bounty Hunter: Gault Rennow, he's one of the funniest comic relief characters of the game, even if he is a lying scoundrel he's my favorite one from BH.

Imperial Agent: Scorpio, her story arc is really fascinating, I really hope we get to hear more explanations about her backstory, how did the Star Cabal found her after she left Iokath?

Sith Warrior: Malavai Quinn, despite being a traitor he's my favorite companion, other than that slip-up for Baras he was extremely loyal and is the perfect mixture between Tarkin's Imperial ideals and Thrawn's tactical genius.

Sith Inquisitor: Khem Val, he starts off as a grumpy servant but ends up being my most loyal companion, his dealings with Zash also prove how strong his will is and how he is worthy of my respect, truly I hope Khem Val comes back in a nice way because I really miss him and he's my favorite companion from the vanilla.

Bounty Hunter - Blizz (he’s too funny)

Agent - Lokin (expert mentor)

Warrior - Vette (she’s the best)

Inquisitor - Khem (they all kinda suck)

Trooper - Jorgan or Doorne (toss up)

Smuggler - Risha (not a good selection here)

Knight - Kira (again, not good choices)

Consular - don’t really care about any of them (worst ever group)

JK: Kira. The best BFF and I wish I could romance her. Top 5 companion.

JC: Tharan. By far my favorite companion on JC, wish my JC could steal him away from Holiday (don't hate their romance myself tho). Top 5 companion.

TR: Elara. Though I like Jorgan a lot more in KotFE.

SM: Risha.

SW: Vetta another great BFF but no wish for LI status on Warrior :p

IN: Tough call. Played this class so many times. Xalek is still meh (he just doesn't have enough screen time). Not a fan of Khem myself. Talos I wouldn't want to go without but not my favorite. Before my last play through, I would've said Adronikus hands down, but the last play through I finally enjoyed Ashara much more.

BH: Hard call on this one as well. All but Skadge are pretty equal. With not enough screen time on Torian :( I'll give it to Mako.

AG: Vector. Vector is just the best :) After I got my 1k kills on Lokin and Temple, went back to Vector for stories :) Will do the same after Scorpio too :p Only my second Agent of any real level.

JK: Kira. The best BFF and I wish I could romance her. Top 5 companion.

JC: Tharan. By far my favorite companion on JC, wish my JC could steal him away from Holiday (don't hate their romance myself tho). Top 5 companion.

TR: Elara. Though I like Jorgan a lot more in KotFE.

SM: Risha.

SW: Vetta another great BFF but no wish for LI status on Warrior :p

IN: Tough call. Played this class so many times. Xalek is still meh (he just doesn't have enough screen time). Not a fan of Khem myself. Talos I wouldn't want to go without but not my favorite. Before my last play through, I would've said Adronikus hands down, but the last play through I finally enjoyed Ashara much more.

BH: Hard call on this one as well. All but Skadge are pretty equal. With not enough screen time on Torian :( I'll give it to Mako.

AG: Vector. Vector is just the best :) After I got my 1k kills on Lokin and Temple, went back to Vector for stories :) Will do the same after Scorpio too :p Only my second Agent of any real level.

Mako over BLIZZ? But it's BLIZZ. Best little buddy around.

Edited by TalonVII

Blizz is quite possibly the coolest companion ever. He’s just so ducking happy. All the time. About the tinyest things. He like a dog you can have a conversation with.

Edited by BlazeTomahawk

From the classes that I've played:

- Jedi Knight: Kira and T7.

- Smuggler: I liked all of the companions, but Akaavi was my favorite.

- Sith Warrior: Vette by far my favorite, and one of my favorite SWTOR characters.

- Agent: Kaliyo by far my favorite, and tops my favorite SWTOR characters list.

- Bounty hunter: Mako is my favorite, and one of my favorite SWTOR characters in general.

- Trooper: Elara Dorne.

Edited by BellumEstBellum
typo

I will say, I love Blizz in KotFE, however, Hunter is the one class I haven't done multiple times through the storyline and haven't done it in so long, it's just hard to recall Blizz in Hunter story line.

It's a class I plan on rerunning soon though.

I will say, I love Blizz in KotFE, however, Hunter is the one class I haven't done multiple times through the storyline and haven't done it in so long, it's just hard to recall Blizz in Hunter story line.

It's a class I plan on rerunning soon though.

Blizz has some of rmthe best one liners during the story.

Bounty hunter : Mako.

Sith Sorcerer : Khem Val.

Rest of them sry i haven't played all but the mignon red head girl ( dunno her name) seems interesting, also the dude in an Imperial military uniform ( black hair, white skin, quite handsome)

From the classes I played :

Bounty hunter : this class has really fleshed out companions, for me is hard to decide between cutie Mako and the guy with a lot of spirit and good sense of humor Gault since I like them equally.

Sith inquisitor : Khem Val , what would an inquisitor be without his loyal dashade....

Trooper : Aric Jorgan, he resembles all what havoc squad is about : bravery, determination, and the people which are willing to go as far as to risk their own lives to save the day for civilians and the republic.

Jedi consular : Qyzen, honorable and loyal trandoshan with a lot of the life experience which fits good into the consular story and from which the player can learn a lot about the trandoshan culture, next is Nadia which is a noble padawan with a strong will to learn everything about the galaxy and the jedi order to be able to become one day a great jedi herself.

Edited by Lunablade

Trooper: This is my favorite class, and it's so hard to narrow it down. I've played 6 Troopers through and developed a great love for all companions except Yuun. But if I have to narrow it down to just the favorite, it would be Tanno Vik. Tanno Vik on Belsavis is some of the funniest stuff in the entire game.

Smuggler: Risha Drayen. Smuggler has some good ones, but Risha fits so seamlessly into the Smuggler's story arriving first as a contact, then a plot point, and later a close, personal companion. The connection between the Smuggler and Risha makes so much more sense and fits so much better than any of the others. Sorry Guss, I love you, but Risha wins.

Jedi Knight: Lord Scourge. It'd be a toss-up between Scourge and Kira, but I give it to Scourge. He is one of the most interesting companions in the game, and he is especially fun to have whispering evil temptations in your ear while you're playing a Jedi that is NOT exclusively dark. Hearing his reactions really does give a more compelling argument.

Jedi Consular: Ugh. The Consular was a story I found boring as sin. Qyzen was probably the best of the companions, though I would have enjoyed him even more on a Bounty Hunter. Only Nadia actually seemed to make any sense for the Consular, and much like the Consular himself, Nadia was pretty boring.

Sith Warrior: Oooo. Tough call. I love Vette. I love LS Jaesa. But I think Pierce cements it as my favorite. From the beginning, the guy just drips testosterone, as this ultimate bad-dude. While the Warrior ultimately climbs toward the Dark Counsel, Pierce is the kind of guy who could command the legions of Imperials at the Warrior's fingertips.

Sith Inquisitor: Ugh. The only story I found less enjoyable as the consular. It gets mitigated a bit though by actually having a few fun companions that fit well with the story. Ultimately, I think a Zash-possessed Khem Val is the best choice, both for being interesting and so thoroughly interwoven with the Inquisitor's story.

Bounty Hunter: Mako. Mako is the perfect Bounty Hunter back-up. Having Mako by my side fan-girling out makes me feel like a real, accomplished Bounty Hunter. If your goal is to be a bounty hunter who hunts bounties, and not just an Imperial Soldier outside the chain of command, or a Psychotic Killer without scruples, then Mako is the perfect companion to supplement your story.

Imperial Agent: SCORPIO. A companion so awesome, the game defaults her name in all caps. As a super-spy, Kaliyo's 'blow junk up' attitude is far from subtle and seems like the only thing it would blow is your cover. Vector as a Killik modified human is as distinctive as possible for a character who's whole goal is to blend in. Once word gets around "We had a spy. It was the dude with the Killik", that seems as though he'd be nothing but a liability. Same with Lokin. I like Lokin, but having a Rakghoul running around with me is just too alarming for my Agent's to maintain his cover. So it comes down to Temple or Scorpio. Temple suffers from boring-companion-syndrome, but Scorpio, the unassuming droid, looks as though she could move anywhere without drawing attention, and yet be amazingly useful in every situation. As a super-spy extraordinaire, Scorpio will always be my companion of choice.

Jedi Knight: Doc

Jedi Consular: Tharan, Zenith

Smuggler: Maybe Gus. Depends on what kind of smuggler I'm playing.

Trooper: Elara, Aric

Sith Warrior: Quinn, Vette

Sith Inquisitor: Andronikos, Ashara, Talos, Khem

Imperial Agent: Kaliyo, Vector, Lokin

Bounty Hunter: Gault, Torian

More or less in that order.

Sith Warrior: Quinn

Imperial Agent: Vector

Sith Inquisitor: Talos Drellik

Bounty Hunter: Torian

Jedi Knight: T7

Jedi Consular: Qyzen

Smuggler: Guss Tuno

Trooper: Elara, though I don't really care much for her after the Iokath story.

And HK-55 (or any version of HK) > all of them. Yes, I know no one asked, but still >.>...

I've played all classes so here's my list :

Sith Warrior : Malavai Quinn

Sith Sorcerer : Ashara

Imperial Agent : Vector

Bounty Hunter : Torian

Smuggler : Risha

Jedi Knight: Lord Scourge

Jedi Consular : Zenith

Trooper : Tanno Vik

• 2 weeks later...

Sith Warrior : Vette is the best! I do wish Pierce was a LI though.

Sith Sorcerer : Andronikus - Mostly for his voice, but I find him amusing, romantic and I like bad boys. My overall fave! I prefer Khem for tanking though.

Imperial Agent : Lokin. Very charming and intelligent.. second is Kaliyo - I like her wild card personality.

Bounty Hunter : Blizz... total blast!

Note.. am not a real fan of any Republic content or companions, but some are okay.

Smuggler : Bowdaar - all the others are boring.

Jedi Knight: Scourge is my fave(wish I could have him for my inquisitors), but Kira and T7 are ok.

Jedi Consular: Iresso is more interesting than the others. Qyzen is tolerable, but am not crazy about his constant hero worship.

Trooper: Tough call on this.. probably 4X for his enthusiasm, though I do like Jorgan for his bravery and dedication.

KOTFE/KOTET

HK55 rocks :)

Am not to sure what to think of ZO-OM.. would have concerns about her reverting. Also a tad bubbly to keep around too much.

Lana seems to be loyal beyond reason, but something feels off about her.

Theron lacks depth - I actually liked him better in SoR.

Koth can feel free to leave.. without the gravestone, lol

Senya is just sad. I feel sorry for her, but don't really like her.

Arcann - um, I kept him on one character to see how it played out.. I can see the whole redemption thing, but honestly, I think it's rather far fetched in this case.. this man killed BILLIONS of innocent people and creatures. Totally a product of his father. I also would not betray my alliance by having a relationship with the man who destroyed their lives and families. Now, if they brought back Thexan somehow.. that would be an interesting twist :)

All the Star Forge comps totally lack any depth or personality. Didn't even bother getting them after the first character through.

Other:

Treek is kind of a fun little psycho, especially since she chatters less than she used to. I love her flying into combat animation.

Nico in Heal mode is an acceptable companion for my tanks .. I don't care for ranged tanks. Kind of amusing though.

Hexid is an excellent tank comp, but her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Kind of funny though.

HK51 is a bit too psycho for me, though I like him a little more than I used to since he can now heal and tank.

Very unhappy with the CM comps.. crafting is a must (which they don't do) and they are also near impossible to rank up. I really don't understand why BW did that.. You would think they would be better at things considering what they cost. I will certainly never buy another. Complete waste of money IMO.

• 4 months later...

Knight: Scourge

Consular: Nadia Grell

Smuggler: Risha My favorite companion in the entire game.

Trooper: Tanno Vik

Warrior: Vette

Inquisitor: Talos Drellik

Bounty Hunter: Gault Rennow

Agent: Dr. Lokin

KOTFE: Lana Beniko

KOTET: Arcann

Grinding: Risha, Gault and Guss Tano have some awesome lines in battle!

Edited by byOrleans

Favorites i love or like:

Warrior: Vette (General Attitude)

Knight: Kira (Unconventional)

Inquisitor: Khem (Morose Monster)

Consular: Qyzen (Unusual Morality for a Trandoshan)

Hunter: Mako (Sheltered girl learns hard lessons)

Trooper: Jorgan (Mr. No Nonsense)

Agent: Kaliyo (Layered personality)

Smugger: Risha (Pretense of Personality)

Favorites i hate or dislike:

Warrior: Broonmark (Bloodthirsty)

Knight: Archiban (Creepy)

Inquisitor: Xalek (Silent Statue)

Consular: Felix (Boring)

Hunter: Blizz (Scavenging rat in a cloak)

Trooper: M1-4X (Propaganda Machine)

Agent: SCORPIO (Irritating)

Smuggler: Akaavi (Whiner in need of cheese)

Warrior: DS Jaesa, then Vette.

Knight: Kira.

Agent: Temple and Vector.

Consular: Nadia.

Trooper: M1-4X.

Bounty Hunter: Mako, then Blizz and Torian.

Inquisitor: Khem Val.

Smuggler: Risha.

Honestly, I really enjoy most of the casts. At worst, they have one person who doesn't fit in, but most groups don't even have that. The Inquisitor has my least favorite cast, because even though they don't have anyone as bad as Skadge, I have a hard time getting too excited about any of them.

Edited by OldVengeance