Looking For Partner Guilds for Player Initiated World Event

mlbrogueone

Delusions of Grandeur (@ Harbinger) is planning a special player initiated world event later this month to raid an Imperial NPC base and attack high profile targets.

We're seeking a minimum of 3 other guilds interested in fielding an 8 man team to form a "Grand Army of the Republic" and asssist. If you are a guild officer interested in participating please reply to this thread or message me.

Edited by mlbrogueone
Update information

Delusions of Grandeur (@ Harbinger) is planning a special player initiated world event later this month to raid an Imperial NPC base and attack high profile targets.

We're seeking a minimum of 3 other guilds interested in fielding an 8 man team to form a "Grand Army of the Republic" and asssist. If you are a guild officer interested in participating please reply to this thread or message me.

What time of day did you have in mind?

Yeah, it will involve at least one level 50 champion droid. A guildie and I tried to two man one awhile back. We were both level 50 with mostly rakata gear, but I was a sentinel and he was a smuggler. We got it down to 28% before I wiped because Doc just couldn't keep up.

I figure 3 or 4 guys should be able to do it, especially if you have a real healer and tank instead of two dps.

When did you want to make this run? I'm a tank in 100% columi with a couple BH and Rakata pieces that would be happy to join if it aligns with my family life.

I may be able to bring a guildie DPS Sentinel in full Columi to join as well.

Great Trogor! BTW, I love the name. Do you enjoy burninating the countryside?

I'll PM you with more info.

Do you enjoy burninating the countryside?

I also enjoy burninating all the peoples.

I go by "Obideuce" in game if you want to message me there. I'm sure you already have voice, but I have a TS server hosted in the EC2 cloud we can use if you need to.

Edited by TrogdorTheBurn

Just an update on this.

We're on for Saturday. Noon PT/3 ET.

This will be primarily and City Raid against (4) level 50 champion droids and (4) level 50 turrets culminating in the capture of a major Imperial quest giver and the sacking of an Imperial base.

Half an hour before hand I'll put out a message asking for PUGs on the fleet, Black Hole, and Ilum.

If any other individuals or guilds are interested you can contact my alts in game: Mat-lar, Myk-jon, Blayn, or Drein-flois

Right now we have:

6 confirmed from MLP Friendship is Magic

4 confirmed from 3rd Echelon

4 from Top Gun

Shock and Jawa (exacut # unknown)

9 from my guild, Delusions of Grandeur

This activity has no quantity restriction, so the more the merrier!

Edited by mlbrogueone

Just a thought.....if you step in an imperial base area as a pub doesn't it flag you for pvp? So imperials could technically retaliate if they so desired? Meaning....if you have pvp gear you might want to bring that as a precaution

Thank you to all the guilds and individuals who showed up for this event. It was a wonderful success and a lot of fun. We rolled into House Thul with 18 players, burned down a few patroller champion droids, wiped on the first attempt at the front door guards of House Thul, then nailed it the 2nd time and rolled right on up to old Jorad and had a dance party in his throne room.

I'd like to thank all the partner guilds (in alphabetical order):

Do the Needful

MLP - Friendship is Magic

Shock and Jawa

The Walking Carpets

...and my guildmates at Delusions of Grandeur.

We've got some screen shots here:

http://imgur.com/a/qltVg#0

Overall it was a great time, and fun way to break up the monotony of running the same OPS over and over again for us PVE players.

Thank you to all the guilds and individuals who showed up for this event. It was a wonderful success and a lot of fun. We rolled into House Thul with 18 players, burned down a few patroller champion droids, wiped on the first attempt at the front door guards of House Thul, then nailed it the 2nd time and rolled right on up to old Jorad and had a dance party in his throne room.

I'd like to thank all the partner guilds (in alphabetical order):

Do the Needful

MLP - Friendship is Magic

Shock and Jawa

The Walking Carpets

...and my guildmates at Delusions of Grandeur.

We've got some screen shots here:

http://imgur.com/a/qltVg#0

Overall it was a great time, and fun way to break up the monotony of running the same OPS over and over again for us PVE players.

Then three imperial players came :D. This was a completely awesome event and I hope you guys do it again.

Then three imperial players came :D. This was a completely awesome event and I hope you guys do it again.

Yeah, at first I thought we had you guys under control, so I walked off to rez someone (who BTW I couldn't find, I don't know if it was a bug on the map interface, or what, but I digress). Since I was raid leader I really should have stuck around to keep up coordination. Then People had to leave because it was the end of our scheduled time. I come back and everyone is either dead or logged.

I was trying to keep the location somewhat on the down low because I'm a PVEer and not into PVP and I just wanted to go for the NPCs, but there were so many people in the group who were disappointed that they didn't see more PVPers early on that I think next time I'll just announce to everyone when and where we're going and if there are Imp PVPers there then so be it, it might be fun.

I hope to try a city raid on another location sometime, the level 50 champion bots really aren't that hard if you have a human tank and healer to aggro them, so I think we can handle some PVP resistance.

Edited by mlbrogueone
Update

That was a lot of fun, thank you for having us.

That long ride back from Castle Organa was a pain though, and I was one of the corpses that no one could find! Possibly on a different planet the revive point is not so far away?

Here's a screen shot for your collection: http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww51/GidreaLightsky/Screenshot_2012-10-27_13_02_53_665269.jpg