Blood Hunt Now Unplayable

The bug where Jos and Valk reset to full health after the adds wave in Blood Hunt is STILL there (it's been there, I think, ever since the Flashpoint became available) and at this point it's completely unplayable for any of my characters as it happens every time. Pretty darned annoying and needs a fix!

The bug where Jos and Valk reset to full health after the adds wave in Blood Hunt is STILL there (it's been there, I think, ever since the Flashpoint became available) and at this point it's completely unplayable for any of my characters as it happens every time. Pretty darned annoying and needs a fix!

That bug should only happen when someone dies, releases, and gets too close to the entry door (that is closed). If this is no longer the case then it has broken even further and yes should be fixed ASAP. If not then there is a perfectly workable workaround - don't die and/or don't release and/or do not approach the door.

They use to reset when playing with a companion. I think when the companion has the aggro. And since the target toons randomly the companion will eventually have it even if not tank.

When i que for HM FPS i have to be tank or healer, so i cannot influence the dps much, but what i know is that when i play Blood Hunt, we never pass first boss. People mostly automatically quit when we get that FPS. First boss is a dps and survival check, which most people dont make.

When i que for HM FPS i have to be tank or healer, so i cannot influence the dps much, but what i know is that when i play Blood Hunt, we never pass first boss. People mostly automatically quit when we get that FPS. First boss is a dps and survival check, which most people dont make.

And is now nerfed to the ground since 4.4 dropped....

And is now nerfed to the ground since 4.4 dropped....

to be honest it was majorly nerfed back in 3.4 or something and people still couldnt make it so i wouldnt be surprised if there are still groups not making it. After all we have all seen some groups that just make us go "ummm what were you even doing?"

to be honest it was majorly nerfed back in 3.4 or something and people still couldnt make it so i wouldnt be surprised if there are still groups not making it. After all we have all seen some groups that just make us go "ummm what were you even doing?"

OK, you're right.