Seeking Imp and Rep RP guilds

Shelenko

Hi there

I am seeking a guild that has a presence on both Imperial and Republic sides, is active, role-playing, casual player friendly and does not get too hung up on things.

I have returned to SWTOR after a long absence. Way back in the day I had a level 55 Gunslinger and level 55 Sith Marauder. Then it all got - dull as I've never really been much for end-game things. I'm on a new account though as I lost the security token from the CE (still have the statue though).

I am UK based and will probably be online from 7-9 or thereabouts in the evenings when possible.

My characters are listed in my signature - four of them. As I said in the start I'm looking for a PVE & RP, casual friendly guild that has regular gatherings. I'm wanting my characters to all be in the guilds, two on each side.

Character wise a brief summary is....

Ge'sis - Pureblood Sith - Sith Marauder- Carnage - currently level 17

Your typical arrogant Sith - dark side all the way.

Enko'Bez'Nahus - Chiss - Gunslinger - Sharpshooter - currently level 16

A smuggler, trader or spy? Bez is mostly light side and used to the glances he gets from some in the republic who are not so accepting of his race.

Cas'et - Twi-lek - Jedi Sage - Seer - currently level 14

Concentrates upon protecting others and when not doing so has been known to dance on tables in bars. Light side but a bit wild as Twi-leks should be.

Zeraz - Human - Mercenary - Bodyguard - currently level 10

Follows his own code of honour and will not break a contract (unless there is a real good reason). Mostly light side.

I have a personal stronghold on Nar Shaddaa which is really handy if a bit empty - it's got the essentials though - personal vault, legacy vault, GTN terminal and mailbox all right next to each other.

So if you have a guild that have a presence on both sides and it is active, role-playing plus casual friendly let me know.

Thanks in advance

Hey there,

If you're looking for a great guild that's easy going and helpful come on over the Blood Hunters. We are actively recruiting new players for a variety of easy game play experience. The more I get into this game the more I realize that it's absolutely necessary to have a larger group of people online that can help you with what you're trying to do.

Alas that being fairly impossible if you don't have many friends that are playing with you. Since joining the Blood Hunters it's been increasingly awesome experience. Hook up with Rammstein or myself (Salinasvel) when you're online and we'll drop you a entry.

We're pretty open to everyone in a laid back, just like to play, not too techy kind of way. I'm fairly new to the game myself, but I have a lot of success in a short time. Currently trying to get as many 60 lvl players as possible for creating an OPS / Flashpoint group and setup a PVP team.

Hope this helps and I'll see ya around.

Might want to check which server you're on as well. I'm on the Jedi Covenant server.

v/r

Sal

Edited by captsmash

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the response but I selected The Progenitor server as I am EU based and want role-play. The server you are on is PvE and US based so not suitable for me.

I'm thinking that what I seek may not exist any longer as I am thinking of a game from a couple of years ago when guilds have branches on both sides.