This server has too few people...

banlungx

just as the title said.I have 2-3 problem because of this.

1.it s hard to get a battlemaster let alone war-hero.Since PVP que take forever and the only time you actually get to PVP is around 16.00-21.00 PM.this applies to both 1-49 and 50 PVP.

2.Flashpoint and operation is almost dead.I can t see anyone post in the general channal that they want to do this or that flashpoint.

well...i want a solution...but not start over in a poppulated server

a transfer sounds good...

PS.this is from my perspective

I don't disagree that the server population seems less now than it was a while ago. But there is more to it than just numbers, it's what players want to do while they're there.

I've noticed on Gav Daragon there are always quite a few players on the lower level planets. I've also been playing with some people who once they get to lvl50, instead of getting into the advance end game, just go and start another character and play it up through the levels gain.

The incredibly poor response of group finder on Gav Daragon suggests that few people are into FP or those that are have a guild to organise them instead. I've queued for hours on many occasions, it only needs four to go off.

If we had a few guilds of regular players, we wouldn't need a really huge population. We need to encourage our fellow players to get into the end game play and mentor those that need help.

There are more people on this server than people think!

The problem is that many people have their own guilds to run FPs etc with. GF is borked as all hell which is why nobody uses it. As for PvP, well to be honest I'm all keen for pvp but when people start jumping on alts to feed kills on either side you kinda don't feel like queuing much anymore...

Having said this, a few guilds are aware of this and do try to include as many new people in their runs as possible. If you're keep for FPs etc just keep calling out in General or approach the larger guilds and just ask, we don't all bite

• 5 weeks later...

gav-daragon.enjin.com our server wide forum

If you need something in particular there is bound to be someone around who can make it. There is a real feeling of comradery happening at the moment so Imp or Rep you should find someone to help you out

The population of each world you visit is rarely more than 10; on a populated server you have at least 100. At least. Fleet -- which is the busiest place in any faction hasn't had more than 50 people in it for quite a few while -- on other servers having less than a 100 is laughable and likely unheard of.

Low population impacts many parts of the game -- especially since the most enjoyable bits require you to do it with other people. Frustrations have been stated to death; so I won't repeat them. Take a look around the general forums for Consolidated APAC server concerns or the other APAC server forums -- Gav Daragon (you're in it -- by the way, as a server we've come together so visit gav-daragon.enjin.com to check it out), Master Dar'nala, Dalborra.

Edited by TrueNovaZero