My Black Hole boots say that the armoring is bound to feet. The very purpose of this mechanic was to save set bonus. Black Hole HAS no set bonus. I want to put the armoring in a belt. Where else am I supposed to get good armoring to mod my belt for raids if I can't take it out of black hole gear (which again, has no set bonus and doesn't make sense that it's bound?)

My Black Hole boots say that the armoring is bound to feet. The very purpose of this mechanic was to save set bonus. Black Hole HAS no set bonus. I want to put the armoring in a belt. Where else am I supposed to get good armoring to mod my belt for raids if I can't take it out of black hole gear (which again, has no set bonus and doesn't make sense that it's bound?)

Yes, the purpose was to save the set bonus, but the PROBLEM was to keep people from farming one boss and gearing up an entire set of armor in higher level stuff by stripping modifications and putting it into oranges. Hence, even non-set bonus armoring being bound to slot. I don't know, but it would make sense that something in EC will drop black hole/campaign level armorings, and those won't be bound to slot. Find one of them, and you can put it in your belt.

This is also to prevent you from continuously buying low cost Black Hole gear and using it to mod up the more costly pieces... IE: Buying bracers for 35 and modding out an orange chest, instead of spending 60 comms for chest stuff

Because for most classes the itemization sucks on Most campain /BH gear. I would buy 5 pair of stalker boots and strip the mods for my sorc healer if I could because they are superior to every other peice in my set. Just a way to make you grind harder and think you are achieving something when in reality your losing primary important stats and just gaining alot of usless stats/endurance. The funny thing is Devs dont think we will notice this because the armor/mods/enhancment all have a (61) beside them. Why is it the best piece of gear for A sorc healer the stalker boots????? BW your not fooling anyone with you backwards stating of gear. It makes your content take longer while trying to make us feel like we are upgrading.

My guild has cleared 16 man hard Denova, and still no armorings. I would be okay if the black hole belt came with removable armoring so I could pull it and then put a mod of my choice in the orange belt, but alas, it doesn't.