Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cannot Log Onto Characters in Strongholds

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cannot Log Onto Characters in Strongholds
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Wilgard
06.17.2019 , 09:25 PM | #1
Anybody else having difficulty logging into their characters? I cannot get onto my characters on Star Forge that are located inside of strongholds, but I am capable of logging into characters that are located outside of phases. A couple of my guildmates are reporting similar issues as well.
The Fortium Legacy
Star Forge
Click Here For Free Stuff

zannne
06.17.2019 , 09:29 PM | #2
Yep! Noticed that as well, now that I think about it. Was able to log onto 1 character so far, but none of my others. Something funky going on. Friend of mine is experiencing the same

dryving
06.17.2019 , 09:31 PM | #3
No one from our guild can travel to our guild ship at the moment or log onto a toon that is on the guild ship.

denavin
06.17.2019 , 09:34 PM | #4
Yeah can not log on to any characters on Satele Shan...

Keep getting kicked back to the character select screen.
HK-55: "Do you think she passed her test?"
Z0-OM: "According to my sensors.... NO
."

Toraak
06.17.2019 , 09:41 PM | #5
I also can't log onto characters that are in my SH, I also can not enter my SH from Dantooine or fleet atm on any character that wasn't in my SH. (I discovered this before I realized I couldn't log into characters in my SH)
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

Raethyn
06.17.2019 , 09:43 PM | #6
Satele Shan - I cannot login to any characters who logged off in my Nar Shaddaa strongholds. Long loading screen, followed by bouncing back to the character selection screen.

grumpehcat
06.17.2019 , 09:53 PM | #7
Also cannot log in to any characters in Nar Shaddaa strongholds on Satele Shan. That's 41/44 of my toons.

Scarr_swtor
06.17.2019 , 09:59 PM | #8
On satele shan as well. I currently have over 14 characters stuck on Nar Shaddaa Stronghold. I am unable to log into these characters for some reason plus i am unable to transport to Nar Shaddaa Stronghold with any other characters either.
The Older Gamers
Raiding Focused - Social Friendly - Age 25+
╚╡Website

Hans_bach
06.17.2019 , 10:03 PM | #9
Same on Star Forge. can not log into anything. main menu is not fun look at, stronghold would be way better. Edit: non stronghold toons i can log into.

MuDIII
06.17.2019 , 10:19 PM | #10
Same here. Just finished an energy drink so I could stay up and take advantage of the rest of the double XP time too...