Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - Road Map 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - Road Map 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ultimarb's Avatar


ultimarb
06.08.2017 , 03:05 AM | #501
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
I was curious, too, so I checked on this and found Rocket Boots work on a different system, and won't benefit from the boost. Basically, the boots ignore areas where we typically cannot use a mount, so for now, we decided not to extend the speed increase to this perk.

Thanks for asking. If it makes sense to change this in the future we'll let everyone know.

---Keith
Why not malking a invisible Cartellmarket mount based on the animation of the rocket boost for those outside areas?
i would love to see that beautiful jetpack animation of some mando armours as a mount ingame (e.g. shae vizla armor) a lot of guys would spend some cc on that

SilverStarSeaker's Avatar


SilverStarSeaker
06.08.2017 , 05:03 AM | #502
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
I'll chat with the team tomorrow'ish and see when we can post up the details.
No news on ranked rewards?

Spyderwoman's Avatar


Spyderwoman
06.08.2017 , 06:42 AM | #503
Will this new flashpoint that is coming out have a story mode, so everyone will be able to continue their story? Would be a shame, as it is i cant do the operation, to finish my story at moment. Does this mean i wont even be able to progress with the new content?
Click http://www.swtor.com/r/rxqdKl for free 7 days subscription, bundle pack of goodies, a free transfer and more.

KeithKanneg's Avatar


KeithKanneg
06.08.2017 , 07:14 AM | #504 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by SilverStarSeaker View Post
No news on ranked rewards?
Yah, I owe you that! Let me track this down and get the information posted. But when, Keith? Good question - if I say today or tomorrow, and not make it, then I'll be in the dumper...uggh, ok, let's say by Wednesday next week, after the Patch! That's it - Wednesday, uhh, late!
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Ylliarus's Avatar


Ylliarus
06.08.2017 , 07:19 AM | #505
Keith, I have a question: in the Roadmap you say the team is considering more character customization options, does that also include appearance customization options for our toons? Having more variety in player appearance customization is always a great thing. Is it possible we could see new eye colours like the Valkorion/Acina Dark Side Corruption Eye Colour (which is so beautifully designed I'd love to see on my Sith characters) for all species? Or new faces for all species?
The Twi'lek Crusader
It is time for the Twi'lek species to receive new appearance customization options, because they have been neglected since launch.
If you agree with this... do please click on my referral link!

KeithKanneg's Avatar


KeithKanneg
06.08.2017 , 07:19 AM | #506 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Spyderwoman View Post
Will this new flashpoint that is coming out have a story mode, so everyone will be able to continue their story? Would be a shame, as it is i cant do the operation, to finish my story at moment. Does this mean i wont even be able to progress with the new content?
The Flashpoint will have Solo/Story, Veteran, and Master modes. In fact, any new Flashpoints will have all three modes.
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Eli_Porter's Avatar


Eli_Porter
06.08.2017 , 07:45 AM | #507
Could you clarify on craftable 246? The roadmap says "Armor", does that mean only Synthweaving and Armormech would be getting new schematics?
Or will we get a full array of craftable 246 gear? (mods/enhancements/hilts/barrels/relics/implants/earpiece)

Spyderwoman's Avatar


Spyderwoman
06.08.2017 , 07:58 AM | #508
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
The Flashpoint will have Solo/Story, Veteran, and Master modes. In fact, any new Flashpoints will have all three modes.
Awesome! Will i still be able to continue storry if i dont do that operation?
Click http://www.swtor.com/r/rxqdKl for free 7 days subscription, bundle pack of goodies, a free transfer and more.

KeithKanneg's Avatar


KeithKanneg
06.08.2017 , 07:59 AM | #509 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by OneHit View Post
Rocket boost guys. It's rocket boost. Just because flames come out the soles of your feet doesn't mean the language has changed. Put your little mouse over the icon and practice reading.
Hahaha! You're so right, but I need to get that typo fixed!
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

EzioMessi's Avatar


EzioMessi
06.08.2017 , 08:00 AM | #510
@Keith, is there any chance the dev team will address the utter lack of PvP on Iokath, which is constantly advertised as being the hub of PvP in emails, promotions, etc? There's almost never more than 2 people in the PvP instance because you've given players the option to be immune to PvP in there.

Is this going to get addressed, or just quietly ignored and removed much like vanilla Ilum?
The Harbinger - The Raider Legacy
Attair - Level 70 Sentinel
If you like my comment, please click my referral link for free goodies for both you and
me: http://www.swtor.com/r/3XbB9h