Just played a WZ Game.

Anosa

My group was fair. I can say they all seemed to try decently... we got obliterated..

why??

3 of the Jedi Knights we fought were smashing/sweeping. They all were following each other and doing force leap smash, repeat. Our group couldn't even stay alive long enough to do anything. These guys were all criting 5-7k each hit. One time of them three jumping into a group would drop us all usually.

Is there any plans to fix this? I is honestly ruining my experience playing this game. I am a big pvp guy and when this happens it sucks the life out of me. I under stand other classes are out of balance too.. but this needs to be stopped. it is by far the biggest OP in the game

Edited by Anosa

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what was going on there for you. I'm a knight and in pvp I get my behind handed to me. It seems if anyone might be op its the Inquisitors. I cant get even close before I explode into a lightning fireball :(

Inmlevel 42 and Im sitting there going "Nooooo I cant believe a level 22 just owned me"

Edited by BlueyedJedi

Not sure what was going on there for you. I'm a knight and in pvp I get my behind handed to me. It seems if anyone might be op its the Inquisitors. I cant get even close before I explode into a lightning fireball :(

Inmlevel 42 and Im sitting there going "Nooooo I cant believe a level 22 just owned me"

smash/sweep are extrmeely overpowered. im assuming you are new lol

This thread gives me hope..after playing a Jedi Knight to level 40 I still feel like the weakest, most limited class as far as warzones are concerned.

knights kick butt. i have a 43 jug that is all immortal spec and he is beast

I am seeing knights/warriors with over 100k more damage than anyone else. If that is getting consistent then there's a problem.

However, what caused this change? It's been all the rage this week but what changed?

i think people are just getting sick of it and there is a lot rolling that now. I know i am seeing more and getting very sick of it. When i see knights or warriors getting 150k higher than other dps classes consistently it shows there is indeed an issue.

As a group it's only overpowered if your nice to bunch yourselves up together. In which case you deserve to be owned honestly. Most smashers have blown their load at that point and are easy enough kills afterward.

Im assuming you are a smash/sweeper who likes that build?

smash/sweep are extrmeely overpowered. im assuming you are new lol

Guessing he/she is not used to figureing out how to beat that class yet :rolleyes:, sides this is basicly an complaint about smashmonkeys, never knew knights were doing it now though, just saying hear Juggies do it more, but THAT i agree could use a tone down

It's no different to having 2 or 3 scrapper scoundrels going around stunlocking and snapping necks, or 2 or 3 sages spamming forcequake and FiB. Any powerful class that is stacked together will be extremely powerful.

The annoying thing is that there often isn't much incentive to play something else. Why would you play a commando in the heals role when a sage/scoundrel has far superior surviveability?

It's no different to having 2 or 3 scrapper scoundrels going around stunlocking and snapping necks, or 2 or 3 sages spamming forcequake and FiB. Any powerful class that is stacked together will be extremely powerful.

The annoying thing is that there often isn't much incentive to play something else. Why would you play a commando in the heals role when a sage/scoundrel has far superior surviveability?

Then again stealths in general have better surviveability heh heh.

Edited by antwillgreen

I just played a NC warzone where every time I got out of our spawn on the south bunker side 3 maras ganked us one by one (starting with me) in seconds, all of them using annihilation.

You're fooling yourself if you think rage was the problem. Sounds like those guys would tare you a new one no matter the spec cos if they're capable of the level of coordination to chain smashes they're sure as heck capable of focusing you in whatever they'll respec to after all the QQs gets rage nerfed. Then we're all gonna be crying about their other trees heh.

Edited by aeterno

I'm going on the side of that they NEED to be nerfed. For all you new jugs saying you cant do anything ... wait till lvl 50 and spec into rage, then you will see what we are talking about.

Was in a huttball match with 7 rage warriors and 1 healing src ... to say we got obliterated would be an understatement ....

In full honesty ... a guardian/jug is my kryptonite as a sniper ... i seriously cant hit most of them for more than 2k and they turn around and slam me for 7k ... really?

Edited by Kiaxn

LOL, its very nice of you to all run together in a group. Will certainly make it easy for them.

Knight/Warriors that are specced Focus/Rage have a easy template to play for generating big numbers, however can easily be countered and nullified.

You just need to co-ordinate with your teams mates. If your in a pug, and they are stupid enough to bunch up and get smashed, then theres not much you can do. Do defend a node.