Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Character names

atoms's Avatar


atoms
11.27.2012 , 04:40 AM | #1

Obirayy's Avatar


Obirayy
11.27.2012 , 05:07 AM | #2
and what makes you think these names are worth anything? or if anyone would want them?
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

atoms's Avatar


atoms
11.27.2012 , 05:10 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by simonchiha View Post
and what makes you think these names are worth anything? or if anyone would want them?
That's why I'm asking.
Perhaps someone would like to use them. The credits are not necessarily for the right person.

rickochey's Avatar


rickochey
11.27.2012 , 05:26 AM | #4
Has anyone taken the name Obiray yet? I really want that one
Tinksy

Antiskeptic's Avatar


Antiskeptic
11.27.2012 , 04:44 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by rickochey View Post
Has anyone taken the name Obiray yet? I really want that one
Why would you want that name? It's a completely stupid name.
//

Shioji's Avatar


Shioji
11.27.2012 , 05:37 PM | #6
mosus is a stupid name maybe you should ask bioware for name change MATE
Rambojenkins - Vanguard OG
I Put Da Team on Ma Back

Obirayy's Avatar


Obirayy
11.27.2012 , 08:53 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
Why would you want that name? It's a completely stupid name.
I haven't seen any creative names (star wars related) that are as cool as Obiray! Thank you very much. The best I saw was trolololololol - what an awesome name
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

OwenP's Avatar


OwenP
11.27.2012 , 10:47 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by simonchiha View Post
I haven't seen any creative names (star wars related) that are as cool as Obiray! Thank you very much. The best I saw was trolololololol - what an awesome name
Not Star Wars related but the best name I saw (I think is was on this server) was an Imperial Agent named Gibbs, ala: [Agent Gibbs] I'd consider paying for that name but not any of these other ones listed.
He's no good to me dead

JcPogi's Avatar


JcPogi
11.28.2012 , 05:27 PM | #9
if you played Battle Realms: Winter of the Wolf (underrated PC game), you should know Mistress Y'vaine. That sinister ice witch **tch!