Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Announcing End Season 1 Rewards

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Announcing End Season 1 Rewards
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Raoul_Duke
02.19.2014 , 02:54 PM | #71
Nice.

Now we just need the Space Combat with the Starfighter makeover, Pazaak (still waiting) and some Pod Racing goodness.
Graveyard of the Womp Rat: The Bantha Screams for Krayt Meat
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
Limping Since 2008

Joesixxpack
02.19.2014 , 02:54 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
When will Unranked players get THEIR rewards ?

They should be unique so that Rankeds players cannot get them, because Ranked players avoid Unranked like the Plague anyway ... Some even outright saidd that Lowbie-PvP doesn't exist for them ... No trolling here, Ive read that ( and was surprised that people might think löike that ! )
I read your post, and was surprised people might think like that.

honkymonkey
02.19.2014 , 03:01 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by JaingSkiratapwns View Post
There will be a rancor mount drop in a flashpoint or in the cartel store a week or so after. .
I think you are right, and it's a shame.

Nickious
02.19.2014 , 03:01 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
The question is : Why ?
Little reward incentive, kind of boring arena matches, the prospect of getting crushed. Those would be my guess. The rewards there now and that may bring more people in but still, arena matches get stale really quickly. Objective based PVP is alot more fun to me than purely deathmatch pvp in my opinion.

iSleightofHand
02.19.2014 , 03:05 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Roudysgoodguy View Post
Tier 1 should start with 2000+ AT LEAST, lol.
Yes. You can have 1500 rating in one day.
Adzz - Wolfpack

iSleightofHand
02.19.2014 , 03:12 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks!

First off, I am glad to see the excitement around the Rancor. I know I have been eager to show everyone what they could expect from our Season 1 rewards!

One of the things I have seen mentioned a few times on the forums since we announced the rewards is that 1500 is too low of a rating for Tier 1. I wanted to let you know that our rewards tiers are based 100% on data, according to the highest earned ratings of our Ranked players. Currently less than 5% of our entire Ranked playerbase is 1500 or above. So although the number may seem low, very few players across all servers have actually attained it!

All the more reason to hop on and work on getting that rank yourself

-eric
As I said. Give me one day and I will get 1500 rating in solo or group.
Very few players? Look at the leaderboard. It's like almost everyone got 1500+.
Why do you even have Gold, silver, bronze rating when you don't use it?
Adzz - Wolfpack

DARTHJAKA
02.19.2014 , 03:13 PM | #77
Now all I want is a different looking Rancor in the new cartel pack coming around patch 2.7
I would appreciate if you added it =)
I suggested rancor mount...I see my dream came true

dinwitt
02.19.2014 , 03:27 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by iSleightofHand View Post
As I said. Give me one day and I will get 1500 rating in solo or group.
Very few players? Look at the leaderboard. It's like almost everyone got 1500+.
Why do you even have Gold, silver, bronze rating when you don't use it?
I did look at the leader boards. Between solo and group, there are just over a thousand people with 1500 or higher rating. Possibly less as I didn't look for repeats, and there will be some people with multiple toons so that thousand isn't going to be unique accounts. That hardly seems out of line.

EzioMessi
02.19.2014 , 03:28 PM | #79
Nice. I love these rewards. Quite frankly, part of me was not expecting such good rewards. I dunno how much participation these rewards will encourage immediately, but seeing the small percent of players who are gonna get Rancors out of this will definitely make more people queue up for next season.

As of now, I'm getting a.... title... yeah... Ranked had better start popping tonight.

You've outdone yourself with these rewards Bioware.
The Harbinger - The Raider Legacy
Attair - Level 70 Sentinel
If you like my comment, please click my referral link for free goodies for both you and
me: http://www.swtor.com/r/3XbB9h

Blacklutze
02.19.2014 , 03:43 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by dinwitt View Post
I did look at the leader boards. Between solo and group, there are just over a thousand people with 1500 or higher rating. Possibly less as I didn't look for repeats, and there will be some people with multiple toons so that thousand isn't going to be unique accounts. That hardly seems out of line.
1020 of 38850 listed Players in Solo and Group have a higher ratting than 1500 thats 2.65%
111 Players have a rating of 2000 or higher thats about 0.28%

For me 1500 seems to be fair