darth vader vs godzila

Jrr_hypernova

It's dual-phase so he can double it's length. :jawa_redface:

Or alternatively he could use something particularly sharp, long and pointy from the debris. Really it's anyone's guess how think his skull is. There are however always the eye sockets that he could attack and at the very least blind him.

Then there's his potential exposed underbelly and neck areas that he could tear to ribbons. Though if all else fails he could honestly jump down his throat and tear him apart from the inside. On the other hand I can't imagine Vader could struggle dodging/deflecting Godzilla's attacks, its only a matter of time before he finds a weak spot and exploits it.

Or alternatively he could use something particularly sharp, long and pointy from the debris. Really it's anyone's guess how think his skull is. There are however always the eye sockets that he could attack and at the very least blind him.

Then there's his potential exposed underbelly and neck areas that he could tear to ribbons. Though if all else fails he could honestly jump down his throat and tear him apart from the inside. On the other hand I can't imagine Vader could struggle dodging/deflecting Godzilla's attacks, its only a matter of time before he finds a weak spot and exploits it.

godzilas tamked a space hun that fires black holes im not sure a saber would cut him or a pointy thing.

No idea why you're seriously trying to debate this but I'll bite. No offense Beni but Godzilla when he has gone all out could annihilate cities in a single blast with his fire breath. If Vader annoys him enough he can release a blast that won't give Vader any coverage to actually avoid. Not to mention the fire breath is practically instantaneous. Godzilla, as another poster has mentioned, could survive mini black holes being thrown at him and was able to withstand a point blank blast to a nuclear bomb without suffering any skin/muscle damage. I wouldn't recommend Vader trying to go down his throat because if he did he'd have to deal with muscle contractions on the level of something this size with this much power not to mention if Godzilla decides to do his atomic blast.

As much of a Star Wars fanboy I am.. Vader isn't winning this one. Also another point. Godzilla's "Fire" isn't fire. It's high powered radiation.

Godzilla is Japan's superman of monsters. You say "When he finds a weakspot" Godzilla has none.

Edited by Rhyltran

Rubber monsters are surprisingly resilient. The only way to beat a Japanese Rubber Monster is with another Japanese Rubber Monster.

And it only works near Tokyo.

that cause Tokyo is where there powers come from, that and they grown stronger the more tokyo is destroyed.

Godzilla all the way, i mean really the "g-force" drop a blackhole weapon right on top of godzilla, and was like "did anyone feel anything just now"

Talking Toho godzilla here not the hollywood reject godzilla, especial the talking about 2000 hollywood godzilla that died to a sidewinder missle.... alien races and there own monsters the entire japense military and blackhole weapons could not kill godzilla but Hollywood tried to tell us a sidewinder will do it?

Godilla died twice that i am aware of once to the oxygen destroyer which died with it creator in the first movie and when godzilla had meltdown in Godzilla vs. Destoroyah, and threw toho magic godzilla essence moved on to it off spring.

Edited by Kyuuu

No idea why you're seriously trying to debate this but I'll bite.

I'm bored. But damn didn't realise Godzilla was that OP, but lets see what we can do about that.

No offense Beni but Godzilla when he has gone all out could annihilate cities in a single blast with his fire breath. If Vader annoys him enough he can release a blast that won't give Vader any coverage to actually avoid.
I'm not sure exactly how Godzilla's breath is supposed to cover presumably 1,000s of kilometers in the manner you're describing given its depiction as a jet, but whatever. So Godzilla has atomic fire that Vader can't realistically dodge, but he can certainly defend himself with a Force barrier.

If we are to estimate how much heat Vader's Force barrier can take, consider than Marek, while holding an entire frigate together withstood temperatures supposedly comparable to outer layers of a star, he then proceeded to blow that frigate into a billions pieces, withstanding the heat of that explosion with another Force shield.

If we assume parity between Vader and Marek, I think Vader will manage.

Not to mention the fire breath is practically instantaneous.
Is it? He had to charge it up in the 2014 movie, though Vader's reflexes are also instantaneous.
Godzilla, as another poster has mentioned, could survive mini black holes being thrown at him and was able to withstand a point blank blast to a nuclear bomb without suffering any skin/muscle damage. I wouldn't recommend Vader trying to go down his throat because if he did he'd have to deal with muscle contractions on the level of something this size with this much power
It's quite obvious that Godzilla's outsides are incredibly resilient, but I'm not convinced on his insides.

First off I find it highly unlikely that Godzilla's muscle contractions > Vader's strength in the Force. If he can repel the foot of a 22 meter AT-AT, and match the power of a guy whose Force shield held firm against the twin fists of a Gorog, I'd imagine he wouldn't have too hard a time at avoiding being crushed Godzilla's stomach muscles.

Assuming Godzilla's insides isn't comprised of humongous cavities, which seems more likely.

Then it's simply a case of detonating an frigate-destroying explosive in his stomach and blasting his way out and I expect it would be game over for Godzilla. *waits to be informed Godzilla has tanked bombs in his stomach*

not to mention if Godzilla decides to do his atomic blast.
That could prove an issue if Vader jumps right in, but if he fools he into swallowing him or catches him off guard - I assume he's not that bright - and bypasses whatever gland or canal it's generated from.

I assume it doesn't fill Godzilla's entire body so to avoid frying his insides.

Though at this point I'd mention that why Godzilla has tanked a lot of explosions and general trauma with ease, his track record against precision attacks is less impressive, I'm talking about the giant spider monsters with the pointy legs, they didn't seem to have much difficulty piercing his hide and dealing him some serious pain.

Given that, Vader might have some success

into Godzilla's body, bypassing the mouth altogether.
As much of a Star Wars fanboy I am.. Vader isn't winning this one.
Edited by Beniboybling

godzillas insides is a liveing nuclear reactor even if vader jumps in and avoids fire breath he'd die or radiation posioning. also his atomic breath burns up a miniblack hole so id say being able to burn something that dense beats a force barrier. did i mention his wolverine style healing factor? and his abillty to control magnetic fields which alows his to disable electronics? he is also knowledgable in martial arts and can throw monster larger than himself over the horizon and is flight cabable by useing his atmoic ray as a bosster rocket. he also has an iq near humman level so he isnt a stupid animal. vader isnt winning this. and why are people seriously arguing about this?

godzillas insides is a liveing nuclear reactor even if vader jumps in and avoids fire breath he'd die or radiation posioning. also his atomic breath burns up a miniblack hole so id say being able to burn something that dense beats a force barrier. did i mention his wolverine style healing factor? and his abillty to control magnetic fields which alows his to disable electronics? he is also knowledgable in martial arts and can throw monster larger than himself over the horizon and is flight cabable by useing his atmoic ray as a bosster rocket. he also has an iq near humman level so he isnt a stupid animal. vader isnt winning this. and why are people seriously arguing about this?

not to mention shear size, AT-AT = 22 Meters, Godzilla.... depending on which one.... 50 (smallest) - 200 Biggest, most inbetween is still 100 meters.

I'm bored. But damn didn't realise Godzilla was that OP, but lets see what we can do about that.I'm not sure exactly how Godzilla's breath is supposed to cover presumably 1,000s of kilometers in the manner you're describing given its depiction as a jet, but whatever. So Godzilla has atomic fire that Vader can't realistically dodge, but he can certainly defend himself with a Force barrier.

If we are to estimate how much heat Vader's Force barrier can take, consider than Marek, while holding an entire frigate together withstood temperatures supposedly comparable to outer layers of a star, he then proceeded to blow that frigate into a billions pieces, withstanding the heat of that explosion with another Force shield.

If we assume parity between Vader and Marek, I think Vader will manage.Is it? He had to charge it up in the 2014 movie, though Vader's reflexes are also instantaneous.It's quite obvious that Godzilla's outsides are incredibly resilient, but I'm not convinced on his insides.

First off I find it highly unlikely that Godzilla's muscle contractions > Vader's strength in the Force. If he can repel the foot of a 22 meter AT-AT, and match the power of a guy whose Force shield held firm against the twin fists of a Gorog, I'd imagine he wouldn't have too hard a time at avoiding being crushed Godzilla's stomach muscles.

Assuming Godzilla's insides isn't comprised of humongous cavities, which seems more likely.

Then it's simply a case of detonating an frigate-destroying explosive in his stomach and blasting his way out and I expect it would be game over for Godzilla. *waits to be informed Godzilla has tanked bombs in his stomach*That could prove an issue if Vader jumps right in, but if he fools he into swallowing him or catches him off guard - I assume he's not that bright - and bypasses whatever gland or canal it's generated from.

I assume it doesn't fill Godzilla's entire body so to avoid frying his insides.

Though at this point I'd mention that why Godzilla has tanked a lot of explosions and general trauma with ease, his track record against precision attacks is less impressive, I'm talking about the giant spider monsters with the pointy legs, they didn't seem to have much difficulty piercing his hide and dealing him some serious pain.

Given that, Vader might have some success

into Godzilla's body, bypassing the mouth altogether.

I grew up on the godzilla movies (lived my childhood in Iwakuni Japan even) and yeah. Godzilla has some really "stupid" feats. Like I pointed out he's kind of Japan's Superman. He can do anything. He has a high IQ (lol), atomic breath which depending on the fight can differently and when he goes all out can destroy cities (the beam isn't wide enough to exactly do that but it explodes. Given it's a pure atomic blast.. yeah.) He's pretty much irradiated. Has done flying kicks. Aikido throws. Come back from the dead. Regenerated. You name it he's done it over the years.